Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kazakhstan V Scotland

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

An approach should be made to Killie for Steve Clarke immediately.

THIS. Giving the gig to McLeish was a total f**k up by the SFA and total cop out. 

Luckily I resisted buying the season ticket or any tickets until after this weekend.  Now I will pick and choose the odd game if that. And that applies to a few of my mates as well. 

I have stuck by Scotland thru think and thin, but this whole episode makes Brexit look well organised. 

Eck should get the boot after this weekend but we know he will not. I am OOT. 

McTominay has looked really tidy

Should have been starting!!!

To think people where actually saying that Scotland would definitely beat "cross" like Kazakhstan and Cyprus away.

Scotland will make them both look like Brazil 1970!

Just when you thought we couldn’t get any more tinpot. Breathtakingly bad performance.

Delete Scottish football.

To be honest we've been shite for years, no huge surprise that we're being turned over by Kazakhstan.  Belgium  football had the right idea, rip it up and start again from scratch:(

Boycott the game on Sunday. 

I fully accept we are poor but this is a disgrace 

That’s because we know the answer. They didn’t qualify. My point remains. We have seen how far guys like McKenna and Shinnie are out of their depth.Who are better than other Scottish Premiership players I’ve seen mentioned before. My point is that over the years when people moaned at premier league players playing and claiming guys playing in Scotland should have played instead it was probably misguided nonsense. Do you disagree with that? 

This has been brutal. Pass marks to Bates and possibly McGinn but apart from that an absolute embarrassment.

McLeish is absolutely clueless.

It’s a sad state of affairs when your managerial credentials are decided by if your mates with the people in charge of the selection process