Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kazakhstan V Scotland

This has got to be the worst ever. Definitely trumps the 2-2 draw against the Faroes. No way on Earth should the manager stay after this. But, seeing as it’s Scotland, we’ll get the old “Awk, but it was a plastic pitch and the time difference, y’know. Oh, and he has got us a play-off at the end of it” Utter pish. Get him and half that squad in the bin. Palmer, Shinnie and McBurnie shouldn’t be in a Scotland squad ever again.

Ha ha McCleish.  Best we could get right enough.  Ha ha ha!  Pay for Scheidt you get Scheidt.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

If Shamima Begum is still looking for a nationality im prepared to swap with her right now, what a fucking riddy this is.

I don't think she'd swap Syria for Alloa mate. 

Why am I watching Forrest in the no10 role? McLeish literally doesn't have a clue what he is doing

Looking forward to McFadden on Sportsound/Sportscene in a week’s time telling us we can still win the group.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Wtf was that announcement

The output of the tyre factories of the northern quarter fell last month so everyone's wheat ration will be cut.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I don't think she'd swap Syria for Alloa mate. 

Fair point well made. 

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Scott Bain is an utter haddy.  Half the keepers in the Scottish Championship are better than him, let alone the Premiership.

This. He should be absolutely nowhere near the squad nevermind Scotland or Celtic's number 1.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

That's all more than fair enough, but those laughing don't seem like they're bitter or angry, they seem like they're gloating.

Having said that, I remember laughing and cheering on Portugal the night they humped us 5-0. I thought it might lead to some soul searching, but Scottish football is incapable of comprehending how shit it is.

I suppose gloating does come into it when continued failures like this justify you no longer supporting the whole set up. 

Like I say, I feel for the players and wish more fans would turn their back on those running the game......maybe that would force change at the top.

More chance of Dundee winning the Scottish cup than Scotland ever qualifying for a major tournament these days. 

This. He should be absolutely nowhere near the squad nevermind Scotland or Celtic's number 1.

You can’t really argue with his performances for Celtic this season. I’m not even sure if he could’ve done anything for the 3 goals today.

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

No one outside of Scotland gives a f**k tbh m8.

A fair few of us inside Scotland have given up too.

What's even worse is that they're only a week into their new season so doubtful if they're anywhere near match sharpness as yet.

Just imagine if they were..............

Haud on, just saw a fan in the crowd wanting McTominay's shirt.  If he does it, we'll have gone full tinpot