Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

This. He should be absolutely nowhere near the squad nevermind Scotland or Celtic's number 1.

You can’t really argue with his performances for Celtic this season. I’m not even sure if he could’ve done anything for the 3 goals today.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's even worse is that they're only a week into their new season so doubtful if they're anywhere near match sharpness as yet.

Just imagine if they were..............

3-0 down and a defensive midfielder coming on???
Obviously given up on hopefully scoring and just not wanting to lose any more!!!

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

You can’t really argue with his performances for Celtic this season. I’m not even sure if he could’ve done anything for the 3 goals today.

He's barely been challenged at Celtic. I said the likes of McLaughlin and Clark were better than him when all 3 were playing for diddy clubs. The only reason Bain is playing ahead of McLaughlin is because of who he plays for, nothing to do with ability.

He doesn't speak to his defence. There's zero organisation. We'd still be getting humped but I reckon at least the second goal was preventable as Shinnie initially thought the keeper was coming for it. A simple authoritative shout would have prevented that.

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

Haud on, just saw a fan in the crowd wanting McTominay's shirt.  If he does it, we'll have gone full tinpot

Is this now or after the game ??

Archived