Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has got to be the worst ever. Definitely trumps the 2-2 draw against the Faroes. No way on Earth should the manager stay after this. But, seeing as it’s Scotland, we’ll get the old “Awk, but it was a plastic pitch and the time difference, y’know. Oh, and he has got us a play-off at the end of it” Utter pish. Get him and half that squad in the bin. Palmer, Shinnie and McBurnie shouldn’t be in a Scotland squad ever again.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Wtf was that announcement

The output of the tyre factories of the northern quarter fell last month so everyone's wheat ration will be cut.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Scott Bain is an utter haddy.  Half the keepers in the Scottish Championship are better than him, let alone the Premiership.

This. He should be absolutely nowhere near the squad nevermind Scotland or Celtic's number 1.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

That's all more than fair enough, but those laughing don't seem like they're bitter or angry, they seem like they're gloating.

Having said that, I remember laughing and cheering on Portugal the night they humped us 5-0. I thought it might lead to some soul searching, but Scottish football is incapable of comprehending how shit it is.

I suppose gloating does come into it when continued failures like this justify you no longer supporting the whole set up. 

Like I say, I feel for the players and wish more fans would turn their back on those running the game......maybe that would force change at the top.

Archived