Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kazakhstan V Scotland

9 minutes ago, sjc said:

It's easy to laugh when you consider how the SFA runs the game from top to bottom.  Throw in the ineptitude of the SPFL board and it's no wonder we're sinking without a trace in terms of producing players of the required ability. 

These c***s aren't interested in changing the game for the good but they know it would require them all being punted.

I genuinely feel for the players but they're being played for mugs by the Muppets running the game too.

I say all this as a fan that travelled to 2 World Cups and a Euros. The writing was on the wall even back in those days.

That's all more than fair enough, but those laughing don't seem like they're bitter or angry, they seem like they're gloating.

Having said that, I remember laughing and cheering on Portugal the night they humped us 5-0. I thought it might lead to some soul searching, but Scottish football is incapable of comprehending how shit it is.

Liam Palmer showing that playing well in the English Championship shouldn’t mean automatic call up to the national team.

McLeish really should be punted after this. An absolute embarrassment. Thankfully we have a play-off to look forward to, but they should not be using that as a reason to keep him.

An absolute joke of a performance. It's completely unacceptable. 

Get rid of that tosser now. 

Just now, Paco said:

This is surely our worst event result, on the account of it being a dicking.

I can almost get over keeping McLeish until after San Marino, but he truly needs sacked and returned to the home we found him in.

Aye, but we'll scud them 4 or 5-0 and the fans will be chanting his name. :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, shugster said:

This is shite, laughing stick of world football

No one outside of Scotland gives a fuck tbh m8.

And get Palmer off. He has been the worst performer.

That's saying something when there's a guy in the field arguably responsible for all three goals being lost!!!

This makes me nostalgic for the mid-90's when I used to shout for McLeish to f**k off on a weekly basis...

So the 25/1 on offer for a 3-3 draw doesn't look much value then ??

Given the choice between this staying 3-0/Kazakhstan scoring another couple and us pulling it back to 3-2 then missing a sitter in stoppage time I’ll stick with the pumping.

Results being bad enough to get McLeish sacked before the playoff is now our best hope of qualification.

That whole "hang Neil Lennon" business seems even more out of order when you think about  McLeish still cutting about no featuring on any walls or t-shirts.

4 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This would pretty much be my team except maybe Russell for Burke, simply because we can’t afford Burke to lose the ball so much against the mighty Kazakhstan. 

0-1, Forrest in the 90th minute with a shindig from a Bates toepunt. 

2dv3ms7.png

I don’t want to hear any excuses after this saying we were under strength and players were playing out of position.

This is a total fucking disgrace 

If McLeish isn’t sacked after this he should do the honourable thing and resign the useless c**t

Scott Bain is an utter haddy.  Half the keepers in the Scottish Championship are better than him, let alone the Premiership.