Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

I just love it when a brand new account immediately makes references to past posting habits of those being disagreed with. Not an alias at all, no sirree.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
White knighting a pot-bellied munter like Kris Boyd with facts you literally just made-up is a heads gone mate. And for no other reason than he disgraced your club with his presence for a few years either side of taking the Rangers boaby up the gub. Utter, utter tinpotness.

You shouldn’t start a sentence with and

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes as culpable as the rest of the defence, anyway.

Not by a long shot, I'd put Shinnies performance up there as the worst I've seen from a Scottish national team player in the past decade, you're making tenious links blaming Bain for the goals, if Shinnie does his job half adequately then he never has to make the save. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I didn't think it was possible to see any worse shitebaggery than the match last night but creating an alias to attack someone over a point made on Kris Boyd is definitely pushing it close.

if you can't see that KB was our most naturally gifted number 10 (and natural goal scorer) since the70s then proper headS GONE

I don't even know how to start addressing that. McLeish should be punted when he gets off the plane and those who appointed him should resign in embarrassment. That's not to let the players off the hook. They were an absolute fucking embarrassment. 

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Has there ever been a more mediocre team of players than Scotland fielded yesterday ?

There were decent players in our lineup yesterday - a few champions league, EPL etc and a smattering of top end SPFL and Championship. Most comfortably better in theory than the Kazakh lineup. The problem wasn't the individual players though, it was the team dynamic. No leadership, no bite, nothing.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How can they bypass management and take control if they're automatons?

I suppose I retain the hope that a mixture of personal pride, collective embarrassment and shear frustration will motivate them (the players) as a group of human beings to sit down together and decide on the best course of action, not only against San Marino but for the rest of the games in qualifying. I completely agree with you that they are a decent group of players requiring a far higher standard of coaching at this level; retaining this belief is what keeps me going to watch the National team. 

36 minutes ago, Jim.Lahey said:

if you can't see that KB was our most naturally gifted number 11 (and natural goal scorer) since the70s then proper headS GONE

You think Kris Boyd is our most naturally gifted left winger since the 70s?

43 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

I don't  have any other account on here. I've been browsing the Tartan Army forum for years. Through the years of Dryhorse and Peppino. And that was comfortably the worst post I've ever seen. Action needed to be taken. Let no one be in doubt that Kris Boyd is a fat gimp shitebag with an over-inflated ego who spat the dummy.  

Is that you Supras?

Just now, eez-eh said:

You think Kris Boyd is our most naturally gifted left winger since the 70s?

Definitely. It's his raw pace and endless work rate that sets him apart from his peers.........

40 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

There were decent players in our lineup yesterday - a few champions league, EPL etc and a smattering of top end SPFL and Championship. Most comfortably better in theory than the Kazakh lineup. The problem wasn't the individual players though, it was the team dynamic. No leadership, no bite, nothing.

This

I am not buying the 'we don't have the players' patter any more. I've watched McGinn and Armstrong and McKenna and Forrest against superior opposition with my own eyes and you're not going to tell me that they aren't good players or that their level in some way explains that catastrophe.

McLeish is a balloon. End of story

6 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

This

I am not buying the 'we don't have the players' patter any more. I've watched McGinn and Armstrong and McKenna and Forrest against superior opposition with my own eyes and you're not going to tell me that they aren't good players or that their level in some way explains that catastrophe.

McLeish is a balloon. End of story

Oh right, so because the players have played better in the past, it must be purely down to McLeish?  

The fact that they're capable of so much better makes it worse on the players.  Tactics can only go so far (and granted, they were absolutely shite) when the players look like they've barely even seen a ball before.  It was shameful all around, from the shit sitcom line-up on the bench to the shit sitcom line-up on the pitch.  

Archived