Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been brutal. Pass marks to Bates and possibly McGinn but apart from that an absolute embarrassment.

McLeish is absolutely clueless.

It’s a sad state of affairs when your managerial credentials are decided by if your mates with the people in charge of the selection process

1 minute ago, MarkoRaj said:

McTominay has looked really tidy

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Should have been starting!!!

But why have players that play for Manchester United when you can have players from Kilmarnock and Aberdeen?!

I mean, absolute shite like Bain and Burke are getting starts purely because they play for Celtic, it's not even a shock anymore that we get results like this.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is your suggestion that we wouldn't improve with anyone but the shambling jakey?

We've sacked the last three managers and haven't improved. Why not try a fourth eh? We're out anyhow. 

Just now, IainMorton said:

But why have players that play for Manchester United when you can have players from Kilmarnock and Aberdeen?!

Does McTominay play in those positions?

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

An approach should be made to Killie for Steve Clarke immediately.

Why on earth would Clarke want to manage Scotland?

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I know it’s not our custom.  But I think if Mcleish would walk onto the pitch at full time and commit Seppuku, our national honour would be improved.  

That's unfair.

Have you ever tried to get blood stains out of a plastic pitch?

Genuinely can't quite believe just how bad that performance was. No pass marks to anyone for me. Absolutely no desire and absolutely no quality, aimless punts up the park after passing it across the back line for 3 minutes. f**k knows how you fix that shambles, can you liquidate a national team?

Archived