Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is surely our worst ever result, on the account of it being a dicking.

I can almost get over keeping McLeish until after San Marino, but he truly needs sacked and returned to the home we found him in.

9 minutes ago, sjc said:

It's easy to laugh when you consider how the SFA runs the game from top to bottom.  Throw in the ineptitude of the SPFL board and it's no wonder we're sinking without a trace in terms of producing players of the required ability. 

These c***s aren't interested in changing the game for the good but they know it would require them all being punted.

I genuinely feel for the players but they're being played for mugs by the Muppets running the game too.

I say all this as a fan that travelled to 2 World Cups and a Euros. The writing was on the wall even back in those days.

That's all more than fair enough, but those laughing don't seem like they're bitter or angry, they seem like they're gloating.

Having said that, I remember laughing and cheering on Portugal the night they humped us 5-0. I thought it might lead to some soul searching, but Scottish football is incapable of comprehending how shit it is.

McLeish really should be punted after this. An absolute embarrassment. Thankfully we have a play-off to look forward to, but they should not be using that as a reason to keep him.

Just now, Paco said:

This is surely our worst event result, on the account of it being a dicking.

I can almost get over keeping McLeish until after San Marino, but he truly needs sacked and returned to the home we found him in.

Aye, but we'll scud them 4 or 5-0 and the fans will be chanting his name. :rolleyes: 

And get Palmer off. He has been the worst performer.

That's saying something when there's a guy in the field arguably responsible for all three goals being lost!!!

Given the choice between this staying 3-0/Kazakhstan scoring another couple and us pulling it back to 3-2 then missing a sitter in stoppage time I’ll stick with the pumping.

Results being bad enough to get McLeish sacked before the playoff is now our best hope of qualification.

Archived