Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Wonder how our Andy’s getting on at the dentist?

Having recently encountered the same thing as him, I'd imagine it's not the most fun thing in the world for him. It's fucking horrendous in all honesty.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:
I would have sexual intercourse with that midfield three if it was biologically possible. Absolute filth. 

Insert joke about no protection with that midfield.

It's no joke!

13 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

That midfield, defensively, gives me the fear.

It should be good enough against Kazakhstan as I'd expect us to have most of the play and what we do have is quite a bit of pace and energy in the midfield.

I'm not McBurnies greatest fan, however he does give 100% in every match and will do lots of hard graft, so all in all that team should easily be good enough to secure us the 3 points (well hopefully) !!

No McTominay in the starting lineup from BEM surprises me but it definitely shows an intent to attack, hope McGinn "keeps the heid" and this positive line up and the obvious tactics doesn't blow up in his face!!!
0-2 to the away team early goal from Burke and McBurnie to settle the nerves just before halftime!!![emoji1303]

Think that team is fine all things considered. Should have enough to win.

As per my previous comment, Mcburnie getting slagged from scottish fans. Granted he has not been great in his outings so far for Us but he has been in good scoring form this season so deserves to start

Just now, Aufc said:

Think that team is fine all things considered. Should have enough to win.

As per my previous comment, Mcburnie getting slagged from scottish fans. Granted he has not been great in his outings so far for Us but he has been in good scoring form this season so deserves to start

Forrest was shite for years for us but has come good. Hopefully McBurnie can come good, although hopefully quicker than Forrest did.

The problem being two of those players are our two best players. 
Tierney would start as well I’d imagine. 

Tiernay wouldnt start unless either

We shoehorn him into right back

Or

Change the formation to accommodate him in at left centre half of a back 5 thus playing him out of position and also playing our two best players (robertson and fraser) out of position

Anyway, was feeling confident about this but the negative talk (last night on the radio they were saying a draw would be a good result!) has put doubt in my mind.

The team is fine and absolutely should be good enough to win, but the excuses being rolled out by so many is a concern. Hopefully the team are ignoring them.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Tiernay wouldnt start unless either

We shoehorn him into right back

Or

Change the formation to accommodate him in at left centre half of a back 5 thus playing him out of position and also playing our two best players (robertson and fraser) out of position

Tierney would definitely start, using one of the methods you spoke about above.

We played much much worse full backs on the wrong flanks for many a year. Tierney is a better right back than any right back available to Scotland. 

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

last night on the radio they were saying a draw would be a good result!

On what cunting planet would a draw, in the first game where 3 points are a must for every team in qualification to get their campaign off to a good start. against an absolute gang of a team, be a good result?

Scottish pundits are stupid fucking arseholes.

Archived