Kazakhstan V Scotland

Enigma

8 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

There must be someone better than McBurnie up front?? He is Swansea's worst player.

Being from Birmingham and supporting Clyde means that you must have a pretty good handle on things that are shite, so it's baffling to see you rubbish McBurnie in such a fashion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Out of interest, which journalist has used the term 'iron curtain' recently?

Take your pick, they're all useless.

Scotland fans really are the kings of putting their own players down constantly. Fucking hell

I usually find within my group of friends the ones who berate every single squad selection are the same ones who'll say 'BeT wE bEaT bElGiUm aNd DrAw In SaN mArInO'.
I choose to watch, and attend, Scotland games with a different group of people now.

It's a fact if you watch these footballers play.    

Can you outline the games viewed that you've arrived at "McBurnie's hold up play is good"?    In fairness I only have the Scotland games.   

The problem is your basing this on about 300 mins of action many of which were friendlies I think McBurnie will be important player for us going forward .

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

IMG_8287.jpg

We’re gonna win 5-0

(Bates, McGinn x2, McBurnie, Russell)

This would be my team. Was thinking Armstrong and McGregor were interchangeable but then I remember how much Armstrong brings to the team from that central position. 

Graeme Shinnie has played hundreds of games at left-back too, even if he hasn't played there much recently.

Kevin McDonald was a standout player for Fulham last season, and has still featured semi-regularly this season too, but he was by a million miles the worst player in the Nations League campaign.

We should pick players based on their ability to do the job for Scotland, not where they play, how often they play or any of the rest of it.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Joe Bryan play, but his career screams out "jobber" and it's not clear if he even wants to play for Scotland anyway.

Let’s not pick Joe Bryan cos you’ve personally not seen him play! [emoji23]

200 games in the Championship and a £6 million move to the Premiership is a ‘jobber’. So let’s pick Shinnie instead cos he’s elite! [emoji23]

Hes been playing regularly in a decent Sheffield Wednesday team who have been on a good run, big game for the lad. 

The rest is as expected, not sure he could've done anything else, personally I would've had Russell in ahead of McBurnie. 

Archived