The team kinda picks itself at moment:
----------------Bain---------------
O'Donnell----Bates----McKenna----Tierney
-------------McTominay----McGinn-------
Forrest-------McGregor--------Armstrong
------------------McBurnie--------------

McBurnie is a doubt as well as McKenna.

29 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

McBurnie wasn’t playing on Saturday and it’s pretty clear that McKenna won’t play

Bain

Palmer
Bates
Souttar
Tierney

Forrest
Armstrong
McTominay
McGinn
McGregor

Burke

I reckon that'll be it exactly. They were banging on about McNulty on the radio on Saturday so maybe a chance for him.

James Forrest the oldest starter, hopefully we've got the bones of a team that will be able to develop for the next few campaigns.

I reckon that'll be it exactly. They were banging on about McNulty on the radio on Saturday so maybe a chance for him.
James Forrest the oldest starter, hopefully we've got the bones of a team that will be able to develop for the next few campaigns.

To play McNulty would mean leaving out one of the midfield 5 or Burke. Can’t see it.

21 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
2 hours ago, Binos said:
Robertson should be stripped of the captaincy

Stripped of his skin and dragged through salt, more like

Salt? These modern footballers have it too easy, should be dragged through lava, see how sore his teeth are then.

On 3/16/2019 at 21:24, gannonball said:

No matter if Scotland play with a back 3 or 4 Tierney should be playing. He has looked pretty comfortable in a back 3 whenever I have seen him 

Presumably you didn't see the Israel away game then?

33 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

The most pivotal game of the campaign and our managers' handing out free passes for players to miss the game.   f**k the clubs; Fraser, Robertson and Fletcher should be there and playing.  

While I wouldn't go as scorched earth as that, it's certainly worth keeping an eye on.  I'd like managers to be a bit harder on those that don't turn up for shite reasons.  

Archived