• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ayia Napa Alan

Dodgy business practices...see you in court

Contenders:

Kilmarnock 

Livingston

Rangers

Spoiler

Dundee

Edited by itzdrk

16 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I suppose PVG checks weren't around when you employed them. 

Back tracking now eh, should get you facts right first though.

You can spout your mundane pish on Motherwell threads next season now, and don't say St Mirren wouldn't sign Gallagher up if they got the chance either, c***s would be lucky to have him.

Last time I was at Cliftonhill they were selling hot dogs that were purchased from the Asda down the road. I believe they were £1 each. The tins of 6 cost about 50p and the packets of buns about the same. I knew it was Asda because I saw the packets of buns in the kiosk/hut with the Asda label on them.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Last time I was Cliftonholl they were selling hot dogs that were purchased from the Asda down the road. I believe they were £1 each. The tins of 6 cost about 50p and the packets of buns about the same. I knew it was Asda because I saw the packets of buns in the kiosk/hut with the Asda label on them.

Fake stadium IMO.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Last time I was Cliftonholl they were selling hot dogs that were purchased from the Asda down the road. I believe they were £1 each. The tins of 6 cost about 50p and the packets of buns about the same. I knew it was Asda because I saw the packets of buns in the kiosk/hut with the Asda label on them.

They were punting Greggs pink donuts anol.  Decent from them. 

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Fake stadium IMO.

They sold the name rights.

The Cliftonholl Ltd.

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

They were punting Greggs pink donuts anol.  Decent from them. 

Never had them when we were there!

On closer examination I find that you were impersonating a stadium.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

They sold the name rights.

The Cliftonholl Ltd.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Never had them when we were there!

If they did then only one person would get served at half time while they bore the staff to death about Stephens. 

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Doesn't sound likely

Just now, itzdrk said:

If they did then only one person would get served at half time while they bore the staff to death about Stephens. 

Stephens is far superior to Greggs though

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Last time I was at Cliftonhill they were selling hot dogs that were purchased from the Asda down the road. I believe they were £1 each. The tins of 6 cost about 50p and the packets of buns about the same. I knew it was Asda because I saw the packets of buns in the kiosk/hut with the Asda label on them.

Pie stall attempts to make profit shock.

43 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Back tracking now eh, should get you facts right first though.

You can spout your mundane pish on Motherwell threads next season now, and don't say St Mirren wouldn't sign Gallagher up if they got the chance either, c***s would be lucky to have him.

I never said that you thought they were ok, then they became wrong 'uns. You knew they were wrong 'uns when you employed them. That makes you more culpable, not less.

4 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Well well...I have it on very good authority that a certain Premiership club (who shall remain nameless) could be in a spot of bother.

Got to say extremely bad business ethics...buying stock of goods from suppliers and distribution companies strictly for matchday sales purposes and selling them off backhand on the grey market.

Let’s just hope the Coca Cola company etc etc have some shit hot contracts tied up in their legal team (I’m sure they will) as this one will absolutely be going to court and could have pretty damaging financial consequences for the guilty club. Certainly nothing to damage their long terms future but their budget for the 2019/20 season is likely to be in tatters when this court case goes through.

Say hello to the championship you scum.

Frankly, I’ll be disappointed if we are not in the running for this. It would show a clear lack of ambition by the current board.

4 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

Well well...I have it on very good authority that a certain Premiership club (who shall remain nameless) could be in a spot of bother.

Got to say extremely bad business ethics...buying stock of goods from suppliers and distribution companies strictly for matchday sales purposes and selling them off backhand on the grey market.

Let’s just hope the Coca Cola company etc etc have some shit hot contracts tied up in their legal team (I’m sure they will) as this one will absolutely be going to court and could have pretty damaging financial consequences for the guilty club. Certainly nothing to damage their long terms future but their budget for the 2019/20 season is likely to be in tatters when this court case goes through.

giphy.gif Roasters at the Tony Macaroni. 

The Football club can do what they want with the stock since they bought it, they own it. Non story.

Obviously some one hates this club so much they want to Lee Wallace on them for the slightest thing that they don't agree with.

If the football club are replacing labels or filling the coke bottles with some other product and selling it as coca-cola then there is a problem. But that is a lot of trouble to go to for just that.

But in any case I hate coca-cola, the product and the company.

10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

hhQB5gO.gif

irSw3TW.gif

14 hours ago, Ayia Napa Alan said:

It could be argued left over stock from match day's is sold on before it goes out of date. I run my own catering business If I was to sell on stock it would not be a problem.  Unless football is different and I can't understand why it would be there is no case to answer.  Sounds like sweetie wife talk. 

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

The Football club can do what they want with the stock since they bought it, they own it. Non story.

Obviously some one hates this club so much they want to Lee Wallace on them for the slightest thing that they don't agree with.

If the football club are replacing labels or filling the coke bottles with some other product and selling it as coca-cola then there is a problem. But that is a lot of trouble to go to for just that.

But in any case I hate coca-cola, the product and the company.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the problem here. Is the OP saying that the stock is sold to the club with the restriction that it can only be sold on match days? Can't see that being binding in any way.