Aberdeen v Livingston

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a cluster f*ck for the Livi goal. McKenna and Ball looked like they got in each others way dealing with a straight route one pump, leaving Halkett with half the 18 yard box to pick out his cross. Was it even a free kick in the first place? McInnes was certainly raging about it being given.
We have a worryingly bad habit of gifting cheap goals at Pittodrie.

Bit of a cluster f*ck for the Livi goal. McKenna and Ball looked like they got in each others way dealing with a straight route one pump, leaving Halkett with half the 18 yard box to pick out his cross. Was it even a free kick in the first place? McInnes was certainly raging about it being given.
We have a worryingly bad habit of gifting cheap goals at Pittodrie.
It was a clear push that caused Erskine to slip and knock the ball out of play. Ref was trying to play advantage as it looked like brown may have got it.

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Mon Holt, get Hardie on.

Agreed....robbo looks done in and Hardie would have the beating of this defence I reckon

After losing late to St Mirren I get the feeling we'll make a defensive sub for the 3rd one and settle for the point.

Scratch that Hardie's on.:lol:

1-1 is a decent result that I'd have taken before the game but I think we've been robbed the 3 points by the linesman....Dec certainly looked on for his goal. Think that's top 6 definitely out the window now with the Hibs score but up to 8thband 7th is definitely achievable

From the Twitter updates it sounds like it's been all Livi in the second half.

If humping the ball long into the channels counts as “all Livi” I suppose that would be a fair assessment.

That was brutal. Again. We have a real problem breaking down stuffy hard working teams and it has cost us hugely in the league. So many poor touches and bad decisions in and around a congested 18 yard box.

Fair play to Livi for running around a lot and giving us zero space all over the pitch - your graft earned you a point. We didn’t do anywhere near enough to justify 3 - the final nail in the coffin of our ambitions to finish in second.

Thought second half we were much better and were probably the best team for the first 20 minutes of it. Much improved performance by Lawson in the second half too until he went off, hopefully it's not too bad. Robbo ran himself ragged today and looked absolutely spent but my MOTM was Sibbald. I've definitely been one of his critics but recently he's been outstanding, breaking up play and causing issues going forward. It's taken him a wee while to settle into the team but, as with Lawson, he's become a very important player. Also looks like Erskine had ice on his groin after he went off...hopefully not another injury on those horrible grass pitches

Archived