Perth Saints v Paisley Saints

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

It looked like a duffed panenka to me. Hardly rubbish to claim it was. 

But a Panenka is a chip down the middle; he seems to weakly punt it to one side of the goal.  You could be right that it was so bad it was barely recognisable.

Theres been an issue of Tanser having two players against him for about ten minutes now, and nothing's been done to resolve that.

Rob McLean is a frustrating radio commentator due to taking forever to describe something. He's often way behind the crowd's reaction that you're left waiting too long to know what's happened. 

Foster slides in and wins ball, St Mirren stamps on his knee.

St Mirren fans - "f**k the SFA" 

:lol:

I'll miss their delusion.

Left a minute or so early, only ever left one game early before.

This better be nothing more than a "end the winless run" performance as that was fucking shocking. Time wasting in the corner with five minutes left of a game against a team bottom, who are a man down, is embarrassing 

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Aye just edited the post.

Pathetic performance, honestly cant be arsed with any other game this season if that's what we're getting.

We are unbelievably poor. I know this isn't a revelation, the new players have made an improvement since January but we still offer nothing. The first half was embarrassing, a real lack of fight. St Johnstone are a decent side, but they've been in rotten form (and to be honest were rubbish tonight) yet we caused them virtually no problems.

Clark could have sat in the stand for the game tonight and we still would't have got a result, he'd have still managed to make it from his seat in time to save Jackson's penalty. I'd have been tempted to sub Jackson there and then. It was that bad, fighting for our lives and instead of burying his penalty he tries to take the piss out the keeper, dick head.

MacPherson and Nazon get pass marks. 

Just now, ali_91 said:

f**k off, that’s peak St Johnstone and absolutely delightful stuff. 

I wouldn't of minded if we'd had any form of attack in the second half, but I cant even remember a shot of note.

Archived