Perth Saints v Paisley Saints

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D2r4qD6WoAElFRj.thumb.jpeg.5d741e6986f1cbd72dad8eb44891c4b0.jpeg

Bizarre stuff, and as you say, it leaves Kennedy as the only attacker with any ability on the ball. Midfield will "win the battle", but if St Mirrens manager has a brain and they mark Kennedy out the game, we're reliant on Kane not being shite. 

It's frustrating. Given the concentration on signing "quality" in the final third in the summer, it's hardly inspiring playing the worst side in the division at home and choosing 5 defenders and 10 out of 11 players that are more grafters than flair. I expect that this is Wright looking to battle to some points similar to Livi and Motherwell away earlier in the season but it's hardly getting the blood pumping.

If it cheers any Dundee fans up, this will be my 3rd game of 2019, and I've not seen Saints fail to win.

Non negative view point is we wont chuck away daft goals with that "spine", and it's the same midfield three who blew Dundee away at New Year. If St Mirren are soft centrally they'll struggle to get a foothold, and with Kennedy roaming, he could create spaces.

It’s not as Davidson didn’t play in that game, it was 4-4-2 with Craig and Callachan in the middle.

Just now, Costanza said:

It’s not as Davidson didn’t play in that game, it was 4-4-2 with Craig and Callachan in the middle.

Ignore me then :lol:

Archived