Perth Saints v Paisley Saints

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Surely if you love football,you want to see the best players plying their trade. Watching Saints limits us to a very average standard of player,in some respect,club football is shite tbh,but we keep going

Watching Kazhakstan v Scotland isnt "watching the best players plying their trade", I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Just saw a picture of the pitch and it doesn’t look great (or looks good depending on your viewpoint) , especially if it’s not going to stop. 

I'm just judging from around my house, but itll be off. No way they can make a decision this early without it being a postponement. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Watching Kazhakstan v Scotland isnt "watching the best players plying their trade", I'm afraid.

It's a quid to get in, 90 pence for a local pint, the lasses will all be mint and it'll be 4 or 5 days away from the family and all the shite we all put up with like work/bills/commuting/wife/nappies/screaming weans/whatever...

Who cares about the football? 

4 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I’m in Perth it’s not even lying no way should this be called off

20190316_120057.thumb.jpg.640f465a3558b624d08c65c955eaaf5b.jpg

This is a road, and pavements, that were cleared and gritted an hour ago.

I’m not really sure St Johnstone could’ve done much about it TBH. I’ve been in Perth since 9.30 and the snow has been constant - maybe the pitch could’ve been protected more, but the surrounding areas would’ve been the problem as we got closer to 3pm.

2 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Absolutely pathetic from st Johnstone been snow forecast all week for Saturday morning and they make zero effort to attempt to clear the snow or have it covered.

Are you a fucking moron? Or are you expecting Saints to hire an army to clear the streets around the ground? Decision will have nothing to do with the pitch.

Archived