• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Never a easy place to pick up points however needs are a must. Would like to see Jackson and The Duck play together they are a handful for any defence.  Suppose that will come down to what midfield will play. I'm going for a St Mirren win. 

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

St Johnstone will roll over to help relegate us.

We will roll over because that what we’ve done ever since the break!

Your lot will get to tickle our tummies a couple of weeks later to even things up.

For st Mirren fans remembering the Saints team that took them apart at McDiarmid 6 months ago, or ground out a narrow win on Boxing Day thru hard work and organisation...

We don’t do any of that shit anymore.

2-1 to Perth 

Clark 

Foster - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser

O'Halloran - Callachan - Craig - Alston - Swanson

Hendry

Too many underperforming players given multiple chances while back up players who perform are dropped and forgotten about. Hendry scoring for the reserves has to give him a chance ahead of Watt and Kane.

Surely we're due a win?? :eusa_think:

15 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Get this done St Johnstone, FFS.

It's what our own teams do mate not what anyone else does. 

Our season's over - happy to let St Mirren win for the lols.

Probably the lowest moment in all my time supporting Saints was when Brian McGinty scored a hat-trick against us. On that basis, anything on Saturday will be positive.

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Probably the lowest moment in all my time supporting Saints was when Brian McGinty scored a hat-trick against us. On that basis, anything on Saturday will be positive.

Surely your lowest point was that time you were relegated in successive seasons?

Radford isn't old enough to remember that. As much as he comes across as a grumpy old b*****d, he's a baby face who is younger than he appears.

31 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Surely your lowest point was that time you were relegated in successive seasons?

No because it allowed us to knock the Scottish Cup holders out of the League Cup a few months after they won it, when we were a Second Division team.

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Surely we're due a win?? :eusa_think:

Of course Yous are. And will get it on Saturday that's what we are in this league for to give every single team that struggle the win they crave it's the St Mirren way. Get your cash on it. 

Elvis predicting a St Mirren loss , feck me that's a surprise.  

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

Elvis predicting a St Mirren loss , feck me that's a surprise.  

What can I say. Just my opinion I hope to hell I am wrong. But I don't think I will be. 

3 hours ago, Radford said:

I think that was about the last time I saw us win at your place.:lol:

Every time I've been since we've been beaten.

I can't go on Saturday...……………….

Time to send these Weegies back down to their level. 4-0 Perthshire. 

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I think that was about the last time I saw us win at your place.:lol:

Every time I've been since we've been beaten.

I can't go on Saturday...……………….

Due to saving for a wedding/holidays/despising the Old Firm, I've only been to two games in 2019. 

Both were wins at McDiarmid.

I'm going on Saturday...