Perth Saints v Paisley Saints

15 minutes ago, saint sid said:

yip paisley punters are not weird or unusual, here's another two "normal" paisley punters 

na, i'm gonna put a bet on st johnstone to win, so trhats you fecked 

Ok we are just out the caves keep digging mate.  Perth = Strange plastic Tories embarrassing . 

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

The last time Perth elected a Tory MP, St Mirren had won something relevant within the last five years. Staunchly yellow. 

At last a level headed St Johnstone supporter. RandumGuy is on the St Mirren Dundee thread supporting violence which is shocking at least for me. He is then criticised for this then goes on to say he is disabled ? Disabled or not there is no tolerance for football violence. If it was a St Mirren fan I would report him to my club , football does not need sweetie wives like that  stirring things up for violence. Ban the idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

At last a level headed St Johnstone supporter. RandumGuy is on the St Mirren Dundee thread supporting violence which is shocking at least for me. He is then criticised for this then goes on to say he is disabled ? Disabled or not there is no tolerance for football violence. If it was a St Mirren fan I would report him to my club , football does not need sweetie wives like that  stirring things up for violence. Ban the idiot. 

The f**k are you on about? Cant even remember posting on that thread.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Just read the thread, @tree house tam running rings round him so he resorts to saying THT has learning difficulties. Desperate stuff. 

Being mistaken for tam is a new low in my P&B career.

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Just read the thread, @tree house tam running rings round him so he resorts to saying THT has learning difficulties. Desperate stuff. 

Oh dear, that's not quite what happened.

I like St Johnstone as a club, good family friendly policies, decent guy as a manager, well run, and even their celebrity fans like Stuart Cosgrove and that bloke off Taggart seem like good guys.

Its just a pity that the majority of their fans who post on here are gibbering c**ts.

23 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Oh dear, that's not quite what happened.

I like St Johnstone as a club, good family friendly policies, decent guy as a manager, well run, and even their celebrity fans like Stuart Cosgrove and that bloke off Taggart seem like good guys.

Its just a pity that the majority of their fans who post on here are gibbering c**ts.

Please don't cry.

38 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol: the Buddies really are a sensitive wee bunch. I'll be glad when they disappear to the diddy league for another 5 years

hellogif.gif.d1ab3a597d5e3d32ea06ea364b51326c.gif

Aw the Perth patter , ye canny wack it. 

I'm beginning to think it's true what they say about fermers. 

Q_2LEi.gif

21 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Did St Mirren not used to have some decent posters before they went down? Now we’re stuck with roasters like @Munoz @jimmy boo @Demented Zebra stinking the place out. Pushing a 3 figure IQ between them if I’m feeling generous, which I am. Can’t wait to sword them tonight and send them down. 

Get yourself to school. 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Did St Mirren not used to have some decent posters before they went down? Now we’re stuck with roasters like @Munoz @jimmy boo @Demented Zebra stinking the place out. Pushing a 3 figure IQ between them if I’m feeling generous, which I am. Can’t wait to sword them tonight and send them down. 

Wee boys should be seen and not heard. Hope you have a better day at school than you are having on here. 

Clark 

Foster     Kerr         Gordon   Tanser

Davidson        Craig 

MOH               Kennedy          Swanson 

Watt

Wee boys should be seen and not heard. Hope you have a better day at school than you are having on here. 

Jesus of all the abysmal patter on here, that’s by far and away the worst. Takes some doing, so congratulations for that.

0-0 tonight me thinks.

Archived