Is Civil War a Possibility?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

From March 30th, I will own all of the Inches in Larbert after a successful invasion. I will then move to take the Station hotel which will increase my Empires railway links and Vitamin T quantity.

Seeing as you're the only man to stand eye height to a Kelpie it's team Senor Bairn all the way for me. Forget our petty differences over the years x 

For a civil war to happen any insurgents would have to have access to weapons otherwise they're just cannon fodder for HM Armed Forces.

Hard Brexiteers might possible have access to the shotguns of posh huntin' shootin' and fishin' types and if the drug dealers of Moss Side ever decided to rise up then they could supply a few Glocks here and there but for the rest of us we'd have to go and raid the Army Barracks. Now, as the nearest barracks to me is full of mad Fijians who have sworn loyalty to Brenda I don't think I'll be bothering..

.. of course a foreign power could always intervene to make mischief..

Spoiler

naughty.png.1705ec7916c59b15320619ed6f5666ca.png

Naughty... naughty....

For a civil war to happen any insurgents would have to have access to weapons otherwise they're just cannon fodder for HM Armed Forces.
Hard Brexiteers might possible have access to the shotguns of posh huntin' shootin' and fishin' types and if the drug dealers of Moss Side ever decided to rise up then they could supply a few Glocks here and there but for the rest of us we'd have to go and raid the Army Barracks. Now, as the nearest barracks to me is full of mad Fijians who have sworn loyalty to Brenda I don't think I'll be bothering..
Spoiler naughty.png.1705ec7916c59b15320619ed6f5666ca.png
Naughty... naughty....

Well if any side needs a John Rambo ...

Look elsewhere, I'll be watching from afar on HD.
Good Luck everyone.

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Well if any side needs a John Rambo ...

Look elsewhere, I'll be watching from afar on HD.
Good Luck everyone.

Thanks Slip. You will be the new nation's first International Ambassador for Canine Control.

2 hours ago, edinabear said:

I would be a bit worried if an Irish Border poll was called around the same time as Indyref 2. The two things could merge quite easily and Scotland could see some horrible incidents.

I've read this a few times now and I'm struggling to work it out.  Anyone?

From March 30th, I will own all of the Inches in Larbert after a successful invasion. I will then move to take the Station hotel which will increase my Empires railway links and Vitamin T quantity.
My house lies between the two. Consider it yours as a forward command/supply centre as you see fit brother.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It probably will tbh.

But on Premier Sports only, 11.30 kick off on a Sunday.

I liked when the Daily Record streamed some Scotland game. It was about 7 minutes behind real time so reading the match thread on here became a bit of a spoiler. 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

My house lies between the two. Consider it yours as a forward command/supply centre as you see fit brother.

Your house will be popular with the troops due to the red light in the window and the big sign in the garden that says "Get it here 4 cheap boyz x". 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I liked when the Daily Record streamed some Scotland game. It was about 7 minutes behind real time so reading the match thread on here became a bit of a spoiler. 

A bit like my Virgin Media.  Scores ping up on the Livescore app on the phone about 3 days before it appears on my telly.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Reveal hidden contents

naughty.png.1705ec7916c59b15320619ed6f5666ca.png

Naughty... naughty....

Ah.  We've got the nukes!  I am sure they will be a very effective deterrent against any aggression from angry brexiteers. ;)

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Your house will be popular with the troops due to the red light in the window and the big sign in the garden that says "Get it here 4 cheap boyz x". 

Falkirk all the same, needs narrowed down a bit.

Archived