Clyde Vs Stirling Albion

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a red dot after simply pointing out the fact 4 Stirling supporters were removed from the match yesterday at half time after abusing a female. This was confirmed from the head steward. 

I suppose folk seem to only have an agenda against Clyde but won’t give two hoots when another clubs supporters are out of order. 

4 Stirling supporters were removed from the match yesterday at half time after abusing a female. This was confirmed from the head steward. 

That’s embarrassing and I can believe it sadly [emoji17]

PS - who gave you the red dot?

Goodie MOM for me but I agree Rankin has been a great signing for us. Gives everything for 90 mins every week unbelievable fitness considering his age. Massive influence on the team
Speaking to my mate whos been pals with John since School, and played in the "SPL" at the same time as him and ye was telling me that for as long as he can remember, the fitness work he puts in outside of football is unreal, diet wise as well.
And every year when the season finishes, for 1 weekend he allows himself a takeaway and a big massive bottle of irn bru. After that its right back onto the eating healthy again.
That's incredible dedication tbf.

11 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Speaking to my mate whos been pals with John since School, and played in the "SPL" at the same time as him and ye was telling me that for as long as he can remember, the fitness work he puts in outside of football is unreal, diet wise as well.
And every year when the season finishes, for 1 weekend he allows himself a takeaway and a big massive bottle of irn bru. After that its right back onto the eating healthy again.
That's incredible dedication tbf.

That is exactly what I have been told. Fair play to JR and I am sure that will stand him in good stead if he decides to keep playing, looks as fit as anyone on the pitch and plays out 90 mins every week.

Archived