Clyde Vs Stirling Albion

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at the weather forecast, what's the chances of this game going ahead?

*Edit - seems to be big disparities between the BBC (rain) and Met office (heavy snow) forecasts.

Will probably be a glorious sunny day then.

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Looking at the weather forecast, what's the chances of this game going ahead?

*Edit - seems to be big disparities between the BBC (rain) and Met office (heavy snow) forecasts.

The unique Cumbernauld weather pattern means it will be rain everywhere else but Cumbernauld will get the heavy snow

Pretty wet overnight and no sign of snow yet. Surrounding areas might not be too bad unless there’s significant snowfall and forecast seems to be saying rain from 1 so I don’t think there should be any hurry to do an inspection once the white stuff starts falling.

Edited to add : Snow was on within a minute of me posting this...

It is lying but nothing significant at all and I am about a mile from Broadwood. Met office website has rain from 11–2 which would more than deal with any pesky snow on the pitch and surrounding areas.

It is lying but nothing significant at all and I am about a mile from Broadwood. Met office website has rain from 11–2 which would more than deal with any pesky snow on the pitch and surrounding areas.

Great news, thanks for sharing Adolfo [emoji1303]

6 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Sounds positive. Should be ok if forecast is accurate. Cheers. 

Archived