Clyde Vs Stirling Albion

6 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Can’t believe some of you actually think we were dirty, I’m honestly stunned at that!

Don't be stunned by that. Be stunned by the fact we whipped you guys once again despite giving you every opportunity to claw your way back into the game.

Glad to hear your man is relatively ok. I did hear a shout of "dig a hole!" but in fairness, this was just after the boy went down and the seriousness of the situation was not yet apparent. If the fans behind the dugout were shouting abuse while the stretcher was on the park, that's pathetic. I still remember that day away to Accies...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be stunned by that. Be stunned by the fact we whipped you guys once again despite giving you every opportunity to claw your way back into the game.

Why would I be stunned at that? I distinctly remember posting this before the game.....

Trips to Clyde are never easy, infact I’m struggling to remember any victories in Cumbernauld and I’m not predicting one on Saturday. The team have been playing poorly for about a month now as old habits seem to be creeping back in

Seems like I called it way before a ball was kicked.

27 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Why would I be stunned at that? I distinctly remember posting this before the game.....

Ok, but did you anticipate how badly we would play? I don't think we played well at all yet still won relatively comfortably. The mark of champions some might say.

Bit of a strange game with some of our players fading in and out of the game or making daft mistakes. In saying that we could have still won 4-1 or 5-1 with the amount of chances we had in the second half. Hopefully the Stirling player stretchered off is OK.

31 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Gotta love the fact you're trying to get one over on me by highlighting your prediction of your own team's shiteness. You'd probably rather be proven correct in your pre-match analysis than have your team actually win a match. 

That's the kinda petty, small minded pish I'd expect from the average league 2 fan and it is why you belong in this hole of a league. Enjoy midtable obscurity.

Hopefully the Stirling player stretchered off is OK.

Thankfully he’s been checked out at ForthValley hospital and is fine. Due to it being a head injury he can’t play for 2 weeks, but I know he is greatful to the Clyde medical team for helping him out.

Gotta love the fact you're trying to get one over on me by highlighting your prediction of your own team's shiteness. You'd probably rather be proven correct in your pre-match analysis than have your team actually win a match. 
That's the kinda petty, small minded pish I'd expect from the average league 2 fan and it is why you belong in this hole of a league. Enjoy midtable obscurity.

I’m 38 years old, with loads going on in my life and getting “one over” someone on Pie And Bovril is something I couldn’t care less about in life.

I’d rather we had won the 3 points and proved wrong today, however I’m a realist and know exactly where we are at at present, but things will improve. I’ve also been watching football long enough to know that things move in cycles with my club.

Your last sentence just shows you up for what you are in truth. Have a nice night.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Can’t believe some of you actually think we were dirty, I’m honestly stunned at that!

Not dirty exactly (two challenges apart) but very physical today, more so than I’ve seen you in recent games. If you cast mind back to your Managers interview after we won at Forthbank recently, he said that his team were an easy touch. Referrred to games against Peterhead week before and Clyde game.

I expect that is the reason Stirling were more physical today. Not exactly a criticism, they were probably doing what they needed to do to get a result at a difficult venue for them.

We deserved to win on the second half performance, Great to win after last weeks news and in the first half we were flat didn't seem to influence the game as we can do and we were generally a bit off with passes and getting caught in possession. The Stirling goal gave us a kick up the backside and we just stepped it up a notch and credit to the Stirling keeper for a string of good saves that kept the score down. 

Goodie was my motm even though he didn't score on another day he could have had the matchball. 

2 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Glad to hear your man is relatively ok. I did hear a shout of "dig a hole!" but in fairness, this was just after the boy went down and the seriousness of the situation was not yet apparent. If the fans behind the dugout were shouting abuse while the stretcher was on the park, that's pathetic. I still remember that day away to Accies...

No one behind the dugout shouted anything while the stretcher was on..... it came from up in the 'quiet' seats amazingly 

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Thankfully he’s been checked out at ForthValley hospital and is fine. Due to it being a head injury he can’t play for 2 weeks, but I know he is greatful to the Clyde medical team for helping him out.

I’m 38 years old, with loads going on in my life and getting “one over” someone on Pie And Bovril is something I couldn’t care less about in life.

I’d rather we had won the 3 points and proved wrong today, however I’m a realist and know exactly where we are at at present, but things will improve. I’ve also been watching football long enough to know that things move in cycles with my club.

Your last sentence just shows you up for what you are in truth. Have a nice night.

What are you raging about?

37 minutes ago, Clyde_1977 said:

At 1-1 you could hear Rankin screaming at the boys to keep going.  May not wear the armband but certainly another captain's performance and MOTM again for me

Goodie MOM for me but I agree Rankin has been a great signing for us. Gives everything for 90 mins every week unbelievable fitness considering his age. Massive influence on the team

Firstly full marks to Clyde FC for enabling the game to go ahead. Clyde worthy winners, no complaints. I didn't watch a dirty game.

. If you cast mind back to your Managers interview after we won at Forthbank recently, he said that his team were an easy touch. Referrred to games against Peterhead week before and Clyde game.

re above comment, PH took 4 yellow cards in last 30 mins, disrupting Stirling attacks in final third and Clyde received 2 for time-wasting.  KR was referring to Stirling becoming more streetwise.

Clyde continued with similar tactics yesterday. Scored then sat back. Time-wasting? Best demonstrated by Luggie Moore's conversion to centre spot.

Q Which Clyde team has a greater chance of wining playoffs. First half or second half.

Finally some of your support have been called morons, scum and vermin. Root then out.

Archived