• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Two teams with contrasting fortunes this week , one bottled the other battled through the storm .

Can slippy G get his team  to be a class above Killie ? Or prevent the faithful abusing a fellow manager ?

I would take a point right now but with SSC in charge and the right personnel on the pitch I hope I’m over pessimistic. 

Ugh, these c***s AGAIN? I'm heartily sick of the sight of the Scotland's most vile team.

Sevco have a scummy team, scummy fans and a scummy manager.   The only thing I'm sure of is that there will be more sectarian songs sung than goals scored.

Missing this one as it's one of my best mates  wedding.

Sad to be missing a day out with the boys and I fancy us to get a result.

Will be sat during the speeches watching it on my phone!

Aberdeen have basically copied Clarks style against us and we were sheared last night.

Full on attack against Millie would be foolish as Clarke has them to well drilled, we need to learn that some games you have to grind out results.

Hopefully there's no f word nonsense aimed at Clarke.

10 hours ago, Fide said:

Ugh, these c***s AGAIN? I'm heartily sick of the sight of the Scotland's most vile team.

Sevco have a scummy team, scummy fans and a scummy manager.   The only thing I'm sure of is that there will be more sectarian songs sung than goals scored.

Who will sing Hello Hello the most?

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Aberdeen have basically copied Clarks style against us and we were sheared last night.

Not giving you a greenie for that get your own patter.
Please don't blink again at lease make it interesting FFS.

Can only echo the sentiments of Fide. These c***s again ffs! 4th game in 2 months is really getting monotonous.

Clarke must have Sevco sussed by now. Might depend if a brother bear like Muir is the mason in black

Btw, I don't quite get the peepul's whataboutery on Dons singing sob at Slippy. Does his team play in orange kit or not?  Sevconians sang sfb at Clarke because he is Catholic pure and simple.

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I don't quite get the peepul's whataboutery on Dons singing sob at Slippy. Does his team play in orange kit or not?  Sevconians sang sfb at Clarke because he is Catholic pure and simple.

It's nothing to do with the colour of the strip, get serious.  Neither is acceptable.

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

It's nothing to do with the colour of the strip, get serious.  Neither is acceptable.

If they wear odious and sectarian Orange Order tribute strips they get called Orange bazzas. I see no argument myself. 

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If they wear odious and sectarian Orange Order tribute strips they get called Orange bazzas. I see no argument myself. 

Well you're being obtuse, and you're helping to perpetuate the problem. 

Absolutely no one is going to make a complete arse of themselves at this match, surely not.

27 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Into them please Killie, they are nothing special.

No singing or shouting though. Let’s not offend anyone.

Bigotry suddenly isn't that big a deal....