Rangers bottlers v Killie battlers

7 hours ago, bennett said:

That's weird, didn't look that way but the stats do say that.

Why do you appear to be really angry here, most bears are ok with our form but you're approaching seething levels...

Didn't look that way ? Were you flicking channels

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opta have clearly fucked the stats up big time. There's no way either side had 61% possession, and to say Killie only had 2 shots? We had three in the first half alone (Brophy, the goal, Power).

However I'm all for the BBC reporting it as fact the day of that 'protest' as it just adds another dollop of slevver to the chin of Rangers' most unhinged supporters. Succulent. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just watched this game on sportscene, what the story with the large group of birds on the pitch for the whole game, tarrier pigeons?

Don't tell me, the sportscene guys want Sevco banned because some pigeons were flying around the stadium....

Guest bernardblack

Not looked through this thread but Alan Mcgregor staying classy, clearly trying to take Millar's head off with his "clearance" 

Spoke to a Sevco season ticket holder today and he is thinking of giving it up as teams are coming to Ibrox and not letting Rangers play their game.  He is sick of teams parking the bus and not making a "game" of it and quoted Killie as an example of a team who had no shots on goal.  How did they score I asked him?

Surely teams must now go and lie down to their masters as the  sevco hordes are sick of teams challenging them.

Archived