Rangers bottlers v Killie battlers

Two teams with contrasting fortunes this week , one bottled the other battled through the storm .

Can slippy G get his team  to be a class above Killie ? Or prevent the faithful abusing a fellow manager ?

I would take a point right now but with SSC in charge and the right personnel on the pitch I hope I’m over pessimistic. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, these c***s AGAIN? I'm heartily sick of the sight of the Scotland's most vile team.

Sevco have a scummy team, scummy fans and a scummy manager.   The only thing I'm sure of is that there will be more sectarian songs sung than goals scored.

Aberdeen have basically copied Clarks style against us and we were sheared last night.

Full on attack against Millie would be foolish as Clarke has them to well drilled, we need to learn that some games you have to grind out results.

Hopefully there's no f word nonsense aimed at Clarke.

10 hours ago, Fide said:

Ugh, these c***s AGAIN? I'm heartily sick of the sight of the Scotland's most vile team.

Sevco have a scummy team, scummy fans and a scummy manager.   The only thing I'm sure of is that there will be more sectarian songs sung than goals scored.

Who will sing Hello Hello the most?

Clarke must have Sevco sussed by now. Might depend if a brother bear like Muir is the mason in black

Btw, I don't quite get the peepul's whataboutery on Dons singing sob at Slippy. Does his team play in orange kit or not?  Sevconians sang sfb at Clarke because he is Catholic pure and simple.

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I don't quite get the peepul's whataboutery on Dons singing sob at Slippy. Does his team play in orange kit or not?  Sevconians sang sfb at Clarke because he is Catholic pure and simple.

It's nothing to do with the colour of the strip, get serious.  Neither is acceptable.

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If they wear odious and sectarian Orange Order tribute strips they get called Orange bazzas. I see no argument myself. 

Well you're being obtuse, and you're helping to perpetuate the problem. 

27 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Into them please Killie, they are nothing special.

No singing or shouting though. Let’s not offend anyone.

Bigotry suddenly isn't that big a deal....

Archived