Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

^^^ doesn't know what sectarian means.

Is this the bit where you point out that O****e b*****d' isn't sectarian because the Orange Order are a specific Protestant organization and not representative of all Protestants, and therefore it's okay to use the term against Derek McInnes because he's, errr, an ex Rangers player?

Edited by Aim Here

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
I think most people are suggesting that the sectarian abuse of Derek McInness, much like the sectarian abuse of Steve Clarke, is disgusting and an embarrassment to our country.
If you think it’s ok, that’s your opinion, but many of us don’t.

^^^ doesn't know what sectarian means.

Oh dear.

Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
McInnes says in his interview that Celtic fans giving sectarian abuse. 
Wonder how they’ll cover this one up? 

He never me mentioned the word sectarian.

He didn’t need to as we heard it on TV. I thought he was sent off for what I said to the fourth official though? You’ve gone quiet on that stance.

Just now, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
McInnes says in his interview that Celtic fans giving sectarian abuse. 
Wonder how they’ll cover this one up? 

He never me mentioned the word sectarian.

Sweep sweep sweepdy sweep.

Just now, Romeo said:
1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:
He didn’t need to as we heard it on TV. I thought he was sent off for what I said to the fourth official though? You’ve gone quiet on that stance.

What do you think he was sent off for?

Gesturing to the Celtic fans after receiving abuse. 

Very professional performance,  great first goal, Forrest up with another important goal when  needed. Hopefully Christie is not as bad as it looked, never looked in any danger other than physical to be honest. A step nearer a treble treble :)

I'm not sure what Aberdeens game plan was, so negative,  and poor discipline  from the players who  lost the plot meant it could be nothing more than that. McInnes and his assistant unable to keep their heads needs to have questions asked.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

So, correctly sent to the stands.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Who is disputing that? Are you going to condemn the Celtic fans for singing sectarian abuse and admit that was a contributing factor as to why he was sent off? 

5 minutes ago you said he was sent off for something he said to the fourth official so you’re not one that is worth debating with.  

Aberdeen fans pouring out with 25 minutes to play. [emoji2]

Celtic Fans with their team winning poured out the ground with 10 mins to go so not sure what your point is Romeo.