Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

I read the irony there to be about a Celtic fan complaining about diddy team refereeing grievances, when Celtic FC was the team whose fans have such hardcore grievances, that some of them wrote, directed, and filmed an hour-long documentary on how unfair it was that a handful of refereeing decisions didn't go their way, which was actually screened at Celtic Park.

Just now, Guts said:

Aye he's a c**t. Would be the perfect club for him.

He'd be the perfect replacement for Brown. Being a c**t.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Decent half, great goal from Forrest and if he makes it 2 not long after it youd think the game is over, lets hope the 2nd half performance is better than previous ones.

So how long we giving it until that wee w**k Ferguson ends up at Mordor? Has dirty *** b*****d written all over his angry wee face

He's a smashing player, I wish we had more like him. He may well end up at mordor but I think he can make it at a higher level. 

Anyway, hard to see us getting back into this. Lumping it to Cosgrove isn't really working. I can see it being 3 or 4 now.

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I read the irony there to be about a Celtic fan complaining about diddy team refereeing grievances, when Celtic FC was the team whose fans have such hardcore grievances, that some of them wrote, directed, and filmed an hour-long documentary on how unfair it was that a handful of refereeing decisions didn't go their way, which was actually screened at Celtic Park.

I suppose the difference is I’m not expressing these stupid “what about” opinions whereas many posters on here are.

43 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Lewis Ferguson is acting like a p***k

Supports a team containing Scott Brown. It's a "you don't get to whinge about opposition players acting like p***ks" from me.

49345982-1024x830.jpg

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Ferguson lucky to still be on. A thug who'll fit right in at Rangers.

He actually looks like he could turn into a good midfielder.

Hopefully he will see the likes of McLean, Fraser and Armstrong thriving at a higher level and will resist a move to Sevco in order to progress his career at some point.

To many Wee fannies playing in this country that the height of their ambition is to play for either of the arse cheeks.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

I suppose the difference is I’m not expressing these stupid “what about” opinions whereas many posters on here are.

Aye, unlike your “but but what about Stockley on Tierney?” :whistle :lol:

Archived