Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

This is what happens when your team fails time & time again, that's all they have left.
True that. They are utterly broken. McInnes plays the club and the fans like a fiddle.

There's a reason he's not still managing in England.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The list of people on P&B who think chanting about child abuse is just fine is growing by the day.

We’ll  take responsibility for the idiots in our support who chant about paedos unconditionally, but Celtic will never take responsibility for the idiots in their support who partake in sectarian singing without also having a go at the other lot.

Just now, Romeo said:

True that. They are utterly broken. McInnes plays the club and the fans like a fiddle.

There's a reason he's not still managing in England.

Yep, you’re right. And the reason is that he continually turns them down.

We’ll  take responsibility for the idiots in our support who chant about paedos unconditionally, but Celtic will never take responsibility for the idiots in their support who partake in sectarian singing without also having a go at the other lot.
And how exactly are you "taking responsibility", by ignoring it by the looks of things.

Sweep sweep

Romeo. Give it a fckn rest mate.

What am I sweeping ?

Seems your Club will after all these years condone songs your fans sing. But someone will have to come down with them.

All I’m saying is if we are going down that road and Police investigations are being asked for, then the authorities are going to have to come up with a list of words Fans can’t sing.

We have got absolute fucking arseholes in our support. Without a shadow of a doubt. They embarrass me (like yesterday), embarrasses the Club and removes us from the morale high ground.

Do you honestly think I find some songs/words acceptable ? No. I take my Son to the games and set an example to him, explaining what some things mean when I have to.

Both his Papa’s are Catholic and all my Dads family support Celtic. He goes to Parkhead the odd time with his Mum. Christ, I was there as a guest at his Papa’s birthday and having to “stand up for the champions” at your 3-3 draw with Inter a few years back.

I don’t need to justify myself, nor am I sweeping anything under the carpet.

Said my piece now. Think it’s time for you to grow up as well.

18 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Fair play to Celtic FC for releasing a statement. Ah I knew there would be a catch....

I get offended at sheep shagger chants. Can I ask for those fans to be investigated too ?

17 minutes ago, Romeo said:
18 minutes ago, G-MAN said:
Fair play to Celtic FC for releasing a statement. Ah I knew there would be a catch....

I get offended at sheep shagger chants. Can I ask for those fans to be investigated too ?

Sheep sheep

Reported.

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Romeo. Give it a fckn rest mate.

What am I sweeping ?

Seems your Club will after all these years condone songs your fans sing. But someone will have to come down with them.

All I’m saying is if we are going down that road and Police investigations are being asked for, then the authorities are going to have to come up with a list of words Fans can’t sing.

We have got absolute fucking arseholes in our support. Without a shadow of a doubt. They embarrass me (like yesterday), embarrasses the Club and removes us from the morale high ground.

Do you honestly think I find some songs/words acceptable ? No. I take my Son to the games and set an example to him, explaining what some things mean when I have to.

Both his Papa’s are Catholic and all my Dads family support Celtic. He goes to Parkhead the odd time with his Mum. Christ, I was there as a guest at his Papa’s birthday and having to “stand up for the champions” at your 3-3 draw with Inter a few years back.

I don’t need to justify myself, nor am I sweeping anything under the carpet.

Said my piece now. Think it’s time for you to grow up as well.

Romeo has more than 13,000 posts on P&B and I would doubt that a single one has been constructive. He is a total wind up merchant with no perceptible views of his own, just simply following the Celtic party line. And I’ll admit that he does continually catch me on his line, as much as I try to shrug him off.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Old Firm whataboutery? Must be... umm...  any day of the week really.

When it's Celtic it's the old firm.

When it's Sevco it's just Sevco.

Scottish football should be shut down and replaced with a load of men in their 40s shouting “WHAT ABOUT THEM EH WHAT ABOUT THEM!” at each other until everyone dies of boredom.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Scottish football should be shut down and replaced with a load of men in their 40s shouting “WHAT ABOUT THEM EH WHAT ABOUT THEM!” at each other until everyone dies of boredom.

Where do you think these 40 somethings appear from in a football ground? 

Archived