Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

Never mentioned anything about Aberdeen being a shithole.
Good man, you've made good life choices.

Aberdeen certainly isn’t a shithole, and it was a fine place for me to spend the first 17 years of my life.

However there’s certainly a lot more going for Glasgow at the moment, culturally, and the fact that pretty much all my pals moved here from Aberdeen straight after school as well.

For what it’s worth, I’m a big fan of Edinburgh as well. Lovely town.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Aberdeen certainly isn’t a shithole, and it was a fine place for me to spend the first 17 years of my life.

However there’s certainly a lot more going for Glasgow at the moment, culturally, and the fact that pretty much all my pals moved here from Aberdeen straight after school as well.

For what it’s worth, I’m a big fan of Edinburgh as well. Lovely town.

Im sure Aberdeen as a city is perfectly fine, only spent a night in it once that was at a friends house in Torry back in the 1990's, jeez that is one rough scheme...!

Only thing that I find negative  about Aberdeen is that all those grey, granite facade buildings in and around the city centre are grim, drab and depressing looking, they give the place a feel/look of communist East Germany in the 60's. 

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Im sure Aberdeen as a city is perfectly fine, only spent a night in it once that was at a friends house in Torry back in the 1990's, jeez that is one rough scheme...!

Only thing that I find negative  about Aberdeen is that all those grey, granite facade buildings in and around the city centre are grim, drab and depressing looking, they give the place a feel/look of communist East Germany in the 60's. 

Strongly disagree. When the sun comes out, just after it rains, it sparkles man. Soviet concrete doesn't do that. 

The beach, the Dee, Girdle Ness, Marischal College,  Duthie Park, mum and dad's place. Pittodrie. Aberdeen can be magic if you want it to be. 

So the club goes on about the need for "strong demand" in order to gain the extra allocation of tickets but then puts in place a sales process that will hinder this.
Tickets that everyone knows they won't sell anyway.

Tickets that everyone knows they won't sell anyway.

Morning Romeo, big plans for today or can we expect More of your written diarrhoea through the day?

Just wondering if I should avoid P&B if my wife insists on watching rugby and I need a distraction.

Morning Romeo, big plans for today or can we expect More of your written diarrhoea through the day?

Just wondering if I should avoid P&B if my wife insists on watching rugby and I need a distraction.

Morning, no big plans and I fear the rugby will be horrible, fingers crossed we do the unthinkable and slap the English about.

As for the ticket thing, the truth hurts.

Morning, no big plans and I fear the rugby will be horrible, fingers crossed we do the unthinkable and slap the English about. 
As for the ticket thing, the truth hurts.

Strange, thought Ireland were playing wales today. Shows how little attention I pay to the rugby.

As for ticket sales, I leave it to the young lads and the hard of thinking to spend any energy caring about it.

Anybody else having bother getting on the ticket site?

Keep getting this message.

Sorry, the server is currently too busy, please try again later.

I get that on my google chrome on my laptop but worked fine on my phone

Celtic tickets just released, got the full north stand which is handy for choice so I've bought two tickets right on the half way line.

If only Hampden could get into the 21st century with their ticket reprinting so I didn't have to pay £7 special delivery charges every time, that would be great.

Archived