Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I parked near kings park station yesterday for the game so walked through the Celtic fans to the ground.

Having seen the absolute poison being consumed and discarded on the street I am starting to see now why you regard yourself as sophisticated.

Unless you were the guy flying the giant tricolour with the pope on it.

Magees flegs are legendary works of art.

45 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Was at Question and Answer event this season with McInnes/Docherty/Shinnie, they asked who was the most talented  player they have worked with:

All 3 said Kenny McLean 

Did Aberdeen get dosh for McLean?
The record fee between two Scottish clubs is still Scott brown but if Celtic come back in for McKenna I think it will go.

I'd like to add PJ Crossan in here.

He was a youth player at East End and had just started making appearances for the first team when Celtic signed him.

He's currently on loan at Stranraer.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd like to add PJ Crossan in here.

He was a youth player at East End and had just started making appearances for the first team when Celtic signed him.

He's currently on loan at Stranraer.

A good argument for getting Celtic colts into the league set up, imho...

Paul Slane was one of e most promising young players in the country when they signed him. A couple of years down the line he’s banging hookers live online and playing for Clyde,

Signing for Celtic - just say No.

Celtic statement:

"Chanting of this nature should have no place in football and we condemn this wholeheartedly. We hope the authorities also take the same interest in offensive chanting directed at Celtic Football Club and our supporters at yesterday's match and other games."

A predictably empty, classless, tit-for-tat statement from Celtic.  They and The Rangers will never change because it is their reason for existing. 

Fair play to Celtic FC for releasing a statement. Ah I knew there would be a catch....

I get offended at sheep shagger chants. Can I ask for those fans to be investigated too ?