Thanks for clearing that up.
Ah. Here we go again. Nothing, nothing can possibly be wrong about
a) Celtic
b) Celtic players
c) Celtic staff
d) Celtic supporters
Oh, and e) to z), Celtic
supporters.
Get with the programme, folks : otherwise, yer wan a rem.
Why anyone wastes time arguing with supporters of Celtic or that other lot ( have to confess, I can't even speak their name ) bemuses me. You are never - yup, never - going to get any concession whatsoever.
Brainwashed - and that's a compliment - one and all.

2 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Ah. Here we go again. Nothing, nothing can possibly be wrong about
a) Celtic
b) Celtic players
c) Celtic staff
d) Celtic supporters
Oh, and e) to z), Celtic
supporters.
Get with the programme, folks : otherwise, yer wan a rem.
Why anyone wastes time arguing with supporters of Celtic or that other lot ( have to confess, I can't even speak their name ) bemuses me. You are never - yup, never - going to get any concession whatsoever.
Brainwashed - and that's a compliment - one and all.

They'd need a brain first...

5 hours ago, Romeo said:
5 hours ago, NEFarab said:
overwhelming irony once again.

Thanks for tuning in to watch the Celtic.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That Kinky on another Celtic thread?

I have a hefty wager that your understanding of match threads is paralleled to your understanding of sex - both only involve one participant.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Aberdeen support’s songs were 70% paedos/Jimmy Savile, 20% hubcaps away (as if there’s a market for hubcaps these days) 5% “STAND FREE” and 5% other Aberdeen songs. We were angels by comparison with those *** wannabes.

Hard to disagree with this. Our song repertoire is uninspiring to say the least but any songs about paedophilia is always cringey in my book and not a source of 'oneupmanship' 

2 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Hard to disagree with this. Our song repertoire is uninspiring to say the least but any songs about paedophilia is always cringey in my book and not a source of 'oneupmanship' 

What people sing does not bother me to be honest, as long as it's not accompanied by a big drum

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

They don't bottle big games remember, they just lose lots because they get in the position to lose lots.

Or something like that.

Not far wrong. Glad to see that you’ve been paying attention.

Edited by kingjoey

Personally thought after the game was lost in the first half our second half performance was utterly hilarious. I had a Celtic fan I went to uni with buzzing me on messenger every five minutes shouting 'WAS THAT A DIVE AS WELL :lol: :lol::lol:' at me. Brilliant to know that we can play utter horseshit and yet still get tears and snotters from sensitive souls. 

15 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

What people sing does not bother me to be honest, as long as it's not accompanied by a big drum

I am in general not bothered about songs about 'sheep shagging b*****d's' etc. It's all part of the aggro. But songs about molesting children always seemed creepy to me

19 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Glad all the bigots have been knocked out. Only Celtic and Hearts left. The Family Final. 

At least the SFA don’t have to think too hard about which team gets which end at the final.

I am in general not bothered about songs about 'sheep shagging b*****d's' etc. It's all part of the aggro. But songs about molesting children always seemed creepy to me

Agreed.

Though, Not as creepy as a Football Club covering it up.

I take it that Romeo has given up on posting lies about the reason that Derek McInnes was sent to the stand. Since getting back from Hampden, I’ve lost count of how many times he posted that it was not because of Derek’s reaction to sectarian singing against him. I’m so glad that Derek himself cleared it up for Mr Romeo.