Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

Weird on Twitter.

Celtic Fans ganging up on DM for accusing them of being Sectarian.

Then 2 seconds later Lewis Ferguson is a dirty ***. McInnes sends his players out to a injure us cos we’re Kafflicks and he’s a ***.

Deary me.
Is it weird though, or it is precisely as previous form would suggest they would behave?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The DA said:

They've still to play us.  We'll show them.

Of course, Dundee Utd notorious for their great record against Celtic in cup ties... :unsure2:

Doesn't matter though, it's Dundee Utd's job to torment Rangers in the cups now.

5 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Weird on Twitter.

Celtic Fans ganging up on DM for accusing them of being Sectarian.

Then 2 seconds later Lewis Ferguson is a dirty ***. McInnes sends his players out to a injure us cos we’re Kafflicks and he’s a ***.

Deary me.

No need even to go to Twitter - just read through the thread.  For example:

3 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

So how long we giving it until that wee w**k Ferguson ends up at Mordor? Has dirty *** b*****d written all over his angry wee face

Still, some will argue that it's an acceptable term.

19 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

When your entire game plan is based on man marking, going a man down fucks you. We were in the game with 11 men. Celtic has few chances and we looked ok. Ball goes off and the game was done. Not much more to say really.

Try and enjoy it Celtic. I know it’s getting boring but please do try. Maybe stay til the end to celebrate next time eh.

You must have been furious when May went off instead of Stewart. I know I was disappointed

33 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Posted this before elsewhere, thought I'd update it. Celtic's dominance in domestic cup competitions is absolute. I can't say I'll be making much effort to catch the Scottish Cup final, it would take a miracle to break this run. 

Played 26, won 26, goals for 80, against 6 (six!!! and half of them to Partick Thistle), 22 clean sheets, only 5 games with a one-goal margin, all 26 wins in the 90 minutes and no extra time, penalties or replays required.

Rangers 1-0 2-0 4-0

Aberdeen 3-0 2-1 1-0 3-0

Killie 5-0

Hearts 3-0

Hibs 4-2 2-0

St Johnstone 1-0 5-0

Motherwell 5-0 2-0 2-0

Dundee 4-0

St Mirren 4-0

ICT 6-0

Morton 3-0

Alloa 2-0

Partick 3-2 3-1

Airdrie 3-0

Brechin 5-0

Albion Rvs 3-0

So you are merely confirming the absence of Dundee United Football Club is the reason Celtic are dominating? :P

The difference between Lennon and Rodgers is night and day. Under Rodgers think we would have been dead and gone before the red. Otherwise it was a pretty pish game. 

Be interested to see Dom Ball on Christie VS Boyata on GMS.

After that though - we had no chance. 

It’ll be league cup group stages for us next season. Del hasn’t replaced the players he lost in the last threee seasons. No chance he will fix that and replace Shinnie/GMS in one summer.

Second is first of the losers.

Takes a lot of bottle and mental strength to get there though. If we continually fail to beat that final hurdle it’s because we’re simply not good enough.

23 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

No surprise that the green side of the scum on here try and deflect everything. They and their blue scum pals are just the same, utter scum and the reason why Scottish football is crap.

Needs more "scum" imho.

Just popping in to bump what I said back in February.  M8.png.00cb098a4f04a7fcea2bf5304a5fafa9.png

On 2/2/2019 at 18:40, HibsFan said:

They’re destined to be best of the rest yet again because Derek McInnes doesn’t have the stones to use your fantastic attacking options (GMS, Stewart) in the way they should be used. Instead he has them throwing themselves to the floor when a Hibs player comes within a 5 yard radius of them, and it won’t/doesn’t work against a referee when the Old Firm come to town. There’s so much potential in Aberdeen, just need a manager who isn’t afraid of his own shadow to take you that step further.

On 2/2/2019 at 22:49, HibsFan said:

Aberdeen deserved to win, they should’ve won by many more but McInnes was very happy to have them sit on a 2-1. Fair enough, it worked out for him. It won’t against better sides than us, is all I’m saying. And that’s why I took objection to ‘title contenders’. Not the result, not the referee, nothing to do with today’s game apart from that it was not anything Aberdeen haven’t done before and it wasn’t, to me, a title contending team.

(PS. get it right fucking up you.)  5cb37ff45c89d_josesmug.png.60a734d117610b38cc9dcd9c57b57846.png

4 hours ago, NEFarab said:

Aye, unlike your “but but what about Stockley on Tierney?” :whistle :lol:

I’m sure I’ve never mentioned that incident until the sheep sympathisers started screaming injustice at a clear red because football games should be officiated according to kinda similar precedent.

10 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Sectarian singing at games is not on. However, it seems to be the key arguing point for the last couple of pages, mainly being fuelled by Aberdeen fans. Singing aside, Aberdeen were rotten today and should get nowhere near a cup final. I very much doubt the singing had any material effect on the game although you'd think it was the game changer as far as Dons fans go. 

Aberdeen support’s songs were 70% paedos/Jimmy Savile, 20% hubcaps away (as if there’s a market for hubcaps these days) 5% “STAND FREE” and 5% other Aberdeen songs. We were angels by comparison with those *** wannabes.

27 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just popping in to bump what I said back in February.  M8.png.00cb098a4f04a7fcea2bf5304a5fafa9.png

(PS. get it right fucking up you.)  5cb37ff45c89d_josesmug.png.60a734d117610b38cc9dcd9c57b57846.png

Desperate to try and stay relevant in which you’re rivals made it through to the cup final and Aberdeen once again outperformed you in all competitions.

Better luck next year cunto

44 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Well, that's Aberdeen well and truly broken, gonna need a different team to keep 'The Blue Meanies' off best of the rest behind 'Team Leprechaun'.

I am the least Aberdeen fanboy imaginable but why do you post such tripe?  They lost a game and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am the least Aberdeen fanboy imaginable but why do you post such tripe?  They lost a game and nothing more.

And it wasn't even a quarter final...

Archived