Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Am partial to a bit of Yazoo myself.

As to game, I'd be off as well - Dons' players have let their side down badly today esp Ball and Ferguson. This is down with some of Hearts' recent poor offerings.

Ball's second yellow card was a 50/50...exactly the same as Boyata's on GMS. The first booking was just a ridiculously soft yellow card which looked designed to make up for Forrest's yellow.

I don't think Ball let anyone down. He was just a victim of circumstances.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

Ball's second yellow card was a 50/50...exactly the same as Boyata's on GMS. The first booking was just a ridiculously soft yellow card which looked designed to make up for Forrest's yellow.

I don't think Ball let anyone down. He was just a victim of circumstances.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:
15 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
McInnes says in his interview that Celtic fans giving sectarian abuse. 
Wonder how they’ll cover this one up? 

He never me mentioned the word sectarian.

He just got asked if it was sectarian and he said yes.

Some posters seem to be suggesting Dereks reaction to the singing got him sent off. This was clearly not the case.

It's very clear to some posters on here who want it to be true.

What do you think he was sent off for?
Gesturing to the Celtic fans after receiving abuse. 

So, correctly sent to the stands. Thanks for clearing that up.

An evidently blinkered Romeo absolutely all over the place here. Decent human beings would put the spade down and just condemn the scum in their support. It really shouldn't be difficult.

5 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Funny how all these bottle jobs get us to Hampden every year and 2nd in the league.

Right. That's more or less what's meant by bottling it. If you weren't getting all these big cup runs and then screwing up at the final hurdles, you wouldn't be bottlers, you'd just be rubbish, like the rest of us!

And applying the anti-bullsh*t translator to that last post of Romeo's, we get:

Instead of discussing the issue and play a part in stamping it out, let's deflect and gossip about the future of the guy who took the abuse, even though he's under no pressure.

Stay classy.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Some posters seem to be suggesting Dereks reaction to the singing got him sent off. This was clearly not the case. 

This will allow the Myth of Derek McInnes to continue when in fact the truth is that Aberdeen are regressing.

mcinnes.jpg

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
6 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:
Lol does every thread on a Celtic victory turn into a  shitfest

Romeo✓ Yes

If I'm being honest and I try to be :) I generally see either wind up heads gone from other teams fans or genuine heads gone when Celtic win...so I'm getting to see a lot of this 

Summary of the game;

Celtic controlled possession without offering too much going forward. Aberdeen have better chances in 35 mins however.

Ball gets sent off, argument that the first booking was harsh af. Doesn't excuse being so rash going in for the second challenge when on a booking though!

Great strike from Forrest. (We can never hold on)

Devlin commits a cardinal sin by not clearing his lines. (Put it out for a corner you idiot!)

Ferguson was a stick on red card. Replays show he didn't make much contact but two footed + speed + Craig Thomson = Red Card

I left the game at this point. Nae arsed for watching Celtic swan about the park while singing Olly Murrs songs FFS.

Nae luck as usual against the most arrogant, classless bunch of players / supporters you'll ever see in your life. 

2 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Summary of the game;

Celtic controlled possession without offering too much going forward. Aberdeen have better chances in 35 mins however.

Ball gets sent off, argument that the first booking was harsh af. Doesn't excuse being so rash going in for the second challenge when on a booking though!

Great strike from Forrest. (We can never hold on)

Devlin commits a cardinal sin by not clearing his lines. (Put it out for a corner you idiot!)

Ferguson was a stick on red card. Replays show he didn't make much contact but two footed + speed + Craig Thomson = Red Card

I left the game at this point. Nae arsed for watching Celtic swan about the park while singing Olly Murrs songs FFS.

Nae luck as usual against the most arrogant, classless bunch of players / supporters you'll ever see in your life. 

There was the Simunovic sitter early on which was the best chance for either team AND I'd say Tom Rogic is classy.

Archived