Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

A lot of Celtic fans can't choose between Rogic or Christie hard to put them in the same team given Christie was one of Aberdeen's best players who would you play?

As has been said Christie was poor for us for much of last season. I haven't seen enough of Celtic this season besides the games against us and old firm matches to really know the form but as an outsider it would seem that Christie has been in better form for much of the season but given both have had injuries it's hard to judge. I'd probably just go with Christie as he seems to have done more recently.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Romeo said:
7 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Not for this game, Logan would be in and Ball would be moved to midfield.

Boooo

I cannot believe you are that BIGOTED against our best right back. You should be ASHAMED. 

Dom Ball is a fine player and there's no need to boo him because of your NARROW MINDED AGENDA.

The good news is, regardless of who is in our midfield on Sunday, even if they just stand there and literally piss themselves they will still be doing a better job than Anthony O'Connor and Chidi Nwakali in last year's semi-final. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

The good news is, regardless of who is in our midfield on Sunday, even if they just stand there and literally piss themselves they will still be doing a better job than Anthony O'Connor and Chidi Nwakali in last year's semi-final. 

Was thinking exactly the same.

The fans are owed a semi final performance to make up for last years howler.

Hopefully if Christie plays, he'll be 2018 semi rather than 2017 semi standard.

He was anonymous in the Motherwell match, after his wonder free-kick vs Lennon's Hibs the previous season. 

38 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Hate saying this but ....come on ra cellic 

It’s our faint chance of keeping SSC if we get European football , sorry Dons fans I’m a selfish bas*8*d 

in a strange way, Celtic beating Aberdeen could also be Aberdeen's best chance of European football.

If we were to get to a final having beaten Sevco and Celtic in Glasgow, we'd almost certainly lose the final - it's just the way things happen.

30 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

in a strange way, Celtic beating Aberdeen could also be Aberdeen's best chance of European football.

If we were to get to a final having beaten Sevco and Celtic in Glasgow, we'd almost certainly lose the final - it's just the way things happen.

If Kilmarnock are waiting on Aberdeen winning the final for us to get into Europe, you'll DEFINITELY lose it.  Alternatively, do we want to play Aberdeen next week with their eye on a winnable cup final?  Who knows.

Regardless, I'm heading along to this one  with my Dons supporting pal, and I've been practicing my accent.  C'mon Aberdeen, break the monotony.

And also the fans lover boy who left cos he thought he was too good, then later came back after losing his pace and ability (but still thought he was too good). Kari fucking Arnason.

18 minutes ago, big al said:

It’s way, way sweeter when you win and you’re heavily outnumbered.

Yeah, that was the scenario in October against the **** I recall. 

No offence but, hoping lightning doesn't strike twice in that sense. 

Archived