Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
On 17/03/2019 at 18:03, Suspect Device said:
Anybody else having bother getting on the ticket site?

Keep getting this message.

Sorry, the server is currently too busy, please try again later.

You sure you're on the Aberdeen server?

It could be still logged into sexysheep.com you reckon?

Anyone know if tickets for B4 onward will go on sale to us ? Take it these are the extra 3000 No way I’m buying a shit seat behind the goals with the wee one he won’t see a thing. A5 was bad enough for him at the LC Final.

Only 40 available seats left to buy.

11 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Any idea when the tickets will be posted out?

Tickets for collection are to be picked up from 8th April, so I would imagine it would be a few days before that.

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Glad to hear that, at least you didn't have a ticket based meltdown like you did regarding the quarter final. 

Cheap jibe

Really necessary ?

And it was the quarter final replay

Our record against Aberdeen is dominant but I must confess to being worried about this game. We simply aren't playing well enough for me to have real confidence that we are going to win.

The one thought I am trying to cling on to is that if we do turn up and play to our capabilities then we will win the tie. 

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

Our record against Aberdeen is dominant but I must confess to being worried about this game. We simply aren't playing well enough for me to have real confidence that we are going to win.

The one thought I am trying to cling on to is that if we do turn up and play to our capabilities then we will win the tie. 

No you won't. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

No you won't. 

We will, clearly, if and IF we play to our full potential. 

Issue being other than the second half at Easter Road and the first half against Rangers we haven't played anywhere near said potential at all recently, we huffed and puffed in the recent goalless draw against you guys and that's where the element of doubt exists, although I concede Aberdeen's recent form is very patchy to say the least, some strange results in there.

We are by no means a certainty here but will obviously start strong favourites at the bookies, the longer Aberdeen can keep a clean sheet the more of a contest it will be, an early goal for Celtic will probably result in a routine win, Shinnie missing will be a huge blow for the Dons in my opinion. 

Archived