Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi Final

Flybhoy

Aberdeen finding a way to get results in Glasgow for the first time in years, we huffed and puffed our way through the recent goalless draw at Celtic Park and they have, hilariously pumped the **** three times in the city this season, knocking them out of both cups in the process. Graeme Shinnie being suspended will be a blow for them though.

Discuss.....

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

Shinnie out will be a huge loss for us. I can't think off the top of my head who we can replace him with that will give the same energy and drive.

On the plus side, it means he'll be back for the final.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

It’s about time Aberdeen get the better of Celtic in the cup, I pray that this will be the moment.

Look who's come crawling back to the Mcinnes juggernaut.  Not sure you're welcome to be honest.

At the risk of Hamlisch jumping to the conclusion my comments really mean 'hang Neil Lennon', it will be interesting to see how Lennon reacts to the pressure of trying to seal the treble treble. He never had the best cup record at Celtic whereas Brendan didn't seem phased by the pressure in the slightest.

Missing out would hurt Lennon a lot more than it would have with Rodgers.

I think McInnes has bitchslapped Lennon in three cup ties in recent seasons - once when he was at Celtic previously.

For that reason, us to find a way on this occasion, although the Shinnie suspension is a blow.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Once you have been given a dose of the Dons, life is never the same again.

Interesting euphemism that, soak a cotton bud in Detol and stick it down the japs eye for a quick clean out and you should be right as rain in no time.

Archived