Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Launching it down in the leafy Southside of Glasgow too. No danger of the game being off I take it? 

Our team picks itself I'd say with the exception of the left back. I'd be inclined to go with Dixon for solidity. 

My pre-match pessism has full set in. Thistle have actually impressed me in all of our previous ties. Bannigan and Slater controlling the middle of the park with Spittal and Fitzpatrick always looking dangerous. Just lacked a cutting edge up top. Is Bannigan still out for today? 

25 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Can also confirm snow in the west end. Made it tricky getting out for my vegan sausage roll this morning 

I got one out of the Greggs on Byres Road today then into Iceland for a bag of Quinoa. Don’t fancy a turnip pie at TFS...

I got one out of the Greggs on Byres Road today then into Iceland for a bag of Quinoa. Don’t fancy a turnip pie at TFS...
Youl no be wanting to eat the one I launch at yer napper then?

Summary of injuries/suspensions for yourselves please?

28 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

My pre-match pessism has full set in. Thistle have actually impressed me in all of our previous ties. Bannigan and Slater controlling the middle of the park with Spittal and Fitzpatrick always looking dangerous. Just lacked a cutting edge up top. Is Bannigan still out for today? 

Bannigan played the full 90 v Hearts on Tuesday so unless he's knackered or freshly injured (both possible), he should play today.

Hopefully this will be a snow-covered frolic with the lines barely visible and an orange fitba'.

I saw them last Saturday. If we don’t get a result against them we deserve to end up in the bottom 2.

Archived