• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

Based on the output on this thread alone, Scottish football needs both these teams in the same division.

We're staying up or we're tanking this together, alright?
Deal, at worst we can all have a lovely time at the seaside

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

Salad is the food that your food eats.

That was good, how about we just agree a draw the now and we both beat QotS when the time comes?

53 minutes ago, thistledo said:

That was good, how about we just agree a draw the now and we both beat QotS when the time comes?

Only if you agree to beat Morton as well? 

1 minute ago, Stuperman01 said:

Only if you agree to beat Morton as well? 

You have a deal, provided you beat Alloa as well? 

Deal, at worst we can all have a lovely time at the seaside
That's all very well but where can you find halloumi in Methil?

You have a deal, provided you beat Alloa as well? 
This is all getting quite complicated. Its making want to fill a football sock full of uncooked bulgur wheat and bludgeon you to death with it.

5 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

Salad is very popular in Falkirk, providing it can be slapped on to a double cheeseburger.

That's all very well but where can you find halloumi in Methil?

He said a ‘lovely’ time at the seaside.....

He said a ‘lovely’ time at the seaside.....

C'mon now. Nothing says "a grand day out at the seaside" more than a grilled, cheese-based, vegetarian, meat substitute.

At this rate we're going to give the Well Bois a new poster idea....

I really hope Ray doesn't set up not to lose in this, whilst a draw wouldn't be a disaster its getting near the time when we really need to start getting 3 or 4 wins in a row to put us in a healthier position.  McDonald will be a threat and you do worry he will have the nouse to cause McKenna and Edge problems. They have looked good as a pairing at times but both were honking at Morton and posted missing for both County goals. We seem to have stood off Thistle a lot in games this season and only when we go a goal down do we react. Can't afford that on Saturday.   

Dunno how we'll line up here, I'd think we'll go 4 at the back but since McMillan and Anderson signed I think we've only played 4 at the back when Saunders was injured, or when Bannigan was injured and McMillan played in midfield.

I'd start McDonald even if he only has 60 minutes in him, but I can see Mansell playing up front with McDonald off the bench. f**k knows about Coulibaly, 2 goals vs the orcs reserves in a 5-2 pumping on Monday but he's either been injured again or rated worse than Ally Roy. Joe Cardle should get a nice reception...

Tepid take: both these teams will be in this league next season.

This thread :thumsup2
Nobody has used the words salty or delicious, yet, despite all the halloumi chat. Kudos!

9 hours ago, Walter said:

C'mon now. Nothing says "a grand day out at the seaside" more than a grilled, cheese-based, vegetarian, meat substitute.

cheese.jpg.3bebabbbab2045cb97191ee88d0b3bb9.jpg

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

cheese.jpg.3bebabbbab2045cb97191ee88d0b3bb9.jpg

I still *fondly* remember the Wimpy in falkirk. A cheesy dildo would have improved their menu. 

f**k knows how the football will go though. 

21 hours ago, Walter said:

I know, I know. We were just debating this very subject at the Falkirk Jazz Club last night.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I know, I know. We were just debating this very subject at the Falkirk Jazz Club last night.

At last, a club even more niche and hipsterish than the Falkirk Vegan Society! 

Not just Maryhill for thrills these days.