• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

Last time I was through at Falkirk was league winning day. Is it pay at the gate? Dont see any ticket details on the OS

Last time I was through at Falkirk was league winning day. Is it pay at the gate? Dont see any ticket details on the OS

It’ll be pay at the gate.

[quote post="12792332" timestamp="1552495704" name="Bairnardo" userid="68117 Walter the Softy

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I was quite offended by that crack until I took into consideration the fact that I'm currently doing the Telegraph crossword while wearing a cardigan and listening to some modern jazz on Spotify and decided you may have a point.
Feel free to comment further when you get back from Badger-baiting or whatever else Falkirk folk do on a Wednesday evening.

59 minutes ago, Walter said:

Feel free to comment further when you get back from Badger-baiting or whatever else Falkirk folk do on a Wednesday evening.

Clipping their toenails, all twelve of them

11 hours ago, Walter said:

It doesn't always have to be a bottle of milk stout and half a raw turnip ya backward mud-hut dwelling Fifer wannabe. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Walter said:

[quote post="12792332" timestamp="1552495704" name="Bairnardo" userid="68117 Walter the Softy

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I was quite offended by that crack until I took into consideration the fact that I'm currently doing the Telegraph crossword while wearing a cardigan and listening to some modern jazz on Spotify and decided you may have a point.

:lol: I think I like you.

12 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

a very medicocre Dunfermline side in their last away league game.

Falkirk fans giddy about the prospect of not being in the bottom two of the second tier and they're trying to sully the good name of the unstoppable black and white promotion express?

Anyway, this should be a brilliant watch and I'd have definitely headed along if Pars weren't busy swording Yankee United at EEP.

8 hours ago, Walter said:

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

Friday night is @badgerthewitness baiting, but he'll f**k you up if he catches you. Does not like people ringing his doorbell and running away. 

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk fans giddy about the prospect of not being in the bottom two of the second tier and they're trying to sully the good name of the unstoppable black and white promotion express?

Anyway, this should be a brilliant watch and I'd have definitely headed along if Pars weren't busy swording Yankee United at EEP.

You're in the scottish championship. You should be happy i said mediocre.

10 hours ago, Walter said:

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I would take our badger baiting or ferret fettling over a two hour session in a Maryhill Church Hall watching you lot knit your own yoghurt.

12 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That will make me laugh all day.......cheers

13 hours ago, Walter said:

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

Badgers.......is that an upgrade or downgrade from the back in the day calling us sheep shaggers ?

Is there such a things as modern jazz ?

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

4 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Friday night is @badgerthewitness baiting, but he'll f**k you up if he catches you. Does not like people ringing his doorbell and running away. 

They'll certainly run away when I answer the door wearing my favourite gimp mask.

8 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

They'll certainly run away when I answer the door wearing my favourite gimp mask.

Not if it's a hand crafted, artisanal one they won't. Weird fuckers will ask you what Etsy store you bought it from. 

19 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

nice.jpg

Based on the output on this thread alone, Scottish football needs both these teams in the same division.

We're staying up or we're tanking this together, alright?