• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

As long as Abdul Osman is hounded off the park again then I’m happy.

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This is fucking mega. Winner is safe from 10th IMO and looking pretty dece for 8th. Both teams need to conspire to f**k QoS over tbh  for the sake of Scottish football, etc

15 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

For the sake of Scottish football?? Explain?? 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I was just fannying about tbh, but the lads above do make some compelling arguements. 

I have nothing against your club, and feel you have a fairly sound group on here FWIW. 

I desperately want you to go down for our benefit though. 

Think thats a reasonably balanced assessment, but also, Scottish Football needs a strong Falkirk cos wer a fucking massive club. 

I think our biggest difficulty was believing the prospect of some Falkirk Thistle love in to somehow banish us Tory fermers to oblivion :lol:

You're in our house now cunto. You had your chance.

49 minutes ago, Reid said:

"hounded" by a bunch of West End wimps hahahaha

Anyway, DKD and Zak FG Rudden back in for McLean and Jarvis would be the probable lineup IMO.

My fear would be now they have better centre halfs FG might benefit from having Todorov in there.

Much as the change to two up top appeals to me though, we havent toiled too much for goals, so I doubt we will see it in this game.

Not so sure. I hope he leaves out Petra TBH.

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

Petra has been good this season, but we really do need to start playing with two goalscorers up front. 

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Maclean proven as more useless than Petra IMO. 

DKD gave Ayr lots to think about, for that reason I’d have him in and Maclean dropped. 

"Youre not fit to eat a quiche" would be a good start for Osman.

I’ve seen a Châteauneuf-du-Pape turn quicker.

So basically, Abdul Osman is going to take a hounding from Walter the Softy and his wee pals.

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I'll have you know that down University Avenue I'm regarded as a bit of a bad-ass mutha. They fear my rapier-like wit in Woodlands too.

1 hour ago, Walter said:
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'll have you know that down University Avenue I'm regarded as a bit of a bad-ass mutha. They fear my rapier-like wit in Woodlands too.

Gnasher will seek you out. No hiding place......not even dressed as a Maryhill Lolita.

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He was stinking last night

Wasn't really the only one to be fair. Though regardless of that game, we need two strikers up top the rest of the season.

30 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Comfortable thistle win it is then.

Top banter

Comfortable thistle win it is then.
Given that if you isolate the last 30 minutes (the premise of Rugsters post) we scored and you didnt, thats an odd assertion.

Other than that though its an undeniably solid post so well done I suppose.

WHO ARE WE?

QUINOA ARMY!