Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

Caldwell said if it was a boxing match it would have been stopped. What an idiot. First half hour aye I’ll give you that but second half was more balanced.
Glad McKinnon added his point, “He says that every week. I don’t know what game he watches. I’ve met managers before who think their team is fantastic in every game they play. If he wants to pull the wool over people’s eyes, so be it”. He said we weren’t at our best (obviously) and the game was scrappy.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Fatigue perhaps for McShane. Two weeks off now then two massive away games specially the QoS one. Just need to hope we dont see a shite set of results when we arent playing next week.

From a quick look at fixtures, I personally think we are more likely to outpoint Queens and Alloa than we are Thistle from now.

Dreary Ray confirmed it was down to playing three games in just over a week.

Does he have only one jumper by the way?

Said McGhee had a big lump at the side of his head. Bit harsh on Paul Paton, imo...

Contrasting style to Caldwell who has every right to big up his team even though he goes over the top. Dreary Ray just droned on about the boys being flat.

The lowlights are up too.

Great boabying by Skippy McDonald for our goal :lol:

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Dreary Ray confirmed it was down to playing three games in just over a week.

Does he have only one jumper by the way?

Said McGhee had a big lump at the side of his head. Bit harsh on Paul Paton, imo...

Contrasting style to Caldwell who has every right to big up his team even though he goes over the top. Dreary Ray just droned on about the boys being flat.

The lowlights are up too.

Great boabying by Skippy McDonald for our goal :lol:

You are a clown. Gave you the benefit last night as I thought you were drunk but you are just a clown. You come on here, very regularly by the way, and are very negative about all the other clubs and their players and staff.

You are so far up Gary Caldwell’s arse it’s scary. The man is an arrogant twat that’s relegated 2 clubs already and might do it to your club.

Pipe down man.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are a clown. Gave you the benefit last night as I thought you were drunk but you are just a clown. You come on here, very regularly by the way, and are very negative about all the other clubs and their players and staff.

You are so far up Gary Caldwell’s arse it’s scary. The man is an arrogant twat that’s relegated 2 clubs already and might do it to your club.

Pipe down man.

FB_IMG_1546106415343.jpg.e1336e5065dcb34baf8674814f1905b6.jpg

29 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Pipe down man.

Out of all people to get riled up by on this forum, you get riled up by @jagfox99?!

E4B693AD-828D-48D9-A3E2-A81782443C8B.gif.5c5b0712bdf14b226cdf887e2455f78c.gif

Archived