Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Took in this game as a neutral, and based on that 90 mins, I can now understand why both teams are where they are in the league.

Thistle got their goal, and while they were comfortable, never threatened to add to the lead. Falkirk equalised with the only decent move they put together in the first half.

If Falkirk' s attempt that hit the post early on the 2nd had gone in, then maybe we'd've had a more exciting game, but it didn't, and we didn't.

My MoM was Thistle #8, didn't do anything spectacular, but was solid and effective in  midfield, and did exactly what his role was to do.

tumblr_p5gjnrajaW1x7w4xyo1_400.gif.8e1dc26169e35280edd181b81cd66d50.gif

He claimed Partick were the far better side and the only one trying to win the match. Just needed him to have another meltdown about the referee for a full house. The guy is a complete trumpet. 
Your own fans have slated McKinnon's negative tactics, so there's obviously some truth to his comments.

22 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He wasn't smiling after Falkirk - for the third time against his team - came from behind to get a draw. Nae luck Gary.

Cadldwell .jpg

tumblr_nr6jvaznNk1qb21tjo1_400.gif.097cb718f655e7453587c4846315cf07.gif

23 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He wasn't smiling after Falkirk - for the third time against his team - came from behind to get a draw. Nae luck Gary.

Cadldwell .jpg

Frustrated by losing two points to a diddy team?

24 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Cadldwell .jpg

post-1545-0-12403700-1423832612.gif

Falkirk taking this result badly think they know there in the shit
Bye,bye bairns

Every Saturday from now till the last game one of at least 4 championship teams will feel that they are now in the shit. Alloa Partick ourselves QOS and perhaps Morton will have traumatic Saturdays for a few weeks. Exciting times! Naw

Just in, that first 30 minutes was like being back in the Hartley days, utterly mince, Thistles goal seemed to take forever to go in as well, even the cross in looked so slow.

McKinnon ruined our chances of winning today with the subs. KDK is our best attacking threat and McShane is our only decent creative midfielder. Jarvis and McLean were utter mince.

I’d swap McKenna and Osman out for Robson and Todorov the next game.

13 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just in, that first 30 minutes was like being back in the Hartley days, utterly mince, Thistles goal seemed to take forever to go in as well, even the cross in looked so slow.

McKinnon ruined our chances of winning today with the subs. KDK is our best attacking threat and McShane is our only decent creative midfielder. Jarvis and McLean were utter mince.

I’d swap McKenna and Osman out for Robson and Todorov the next game.

imgur_reaction.gif.a2e9204ec4a650ea3095fda32f0f0233.gif

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Truly worrying. It looks like we are sleepwalking our way into 9th or (God help us) 10th. We have frittered away our best chances of pulling a wee bit clear of those around us, and with a tough tail end to the season, I am getting an uneasy feeling that McKinnon isn’t up for anything a bit more imaginative. The Alloa/Ayr wins should have been the foundation to build on, but we have blown that.

Uneasy feeling that all our eggs are headed for the home Alloa game basket.

You'd have a hard on for the first time in about 25 years if we got relegated. The only Falkirk fan on here who genuinely takes pleasure in us dropping points. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Cadldwell .jpg

Failing to beat a relegation rival in four attempts isn't anything to be smug about. 

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Failing to beat a relegation rival in four attempts isn't anything to be smug about. 

I'm not smug. I'm actually pretty pissed off that we continually fail to win "must win" games, unless they're against Alloa. 

I like McKinnon as a manager. He did extremely well to get results from a previously dire squad, he's a genuinely nice guy despite all the crap you hear from Inverclyde, and I think his recruitment in January was decent. I'd just like him to be a bit more daring with team selections. Given that some of the players he's throwing in aren't delivering I'd like to see Todorov and Lavery get a bit more of an opportunity. Both have shown up well when playing for the reserves.

I thought today it was glaringly obvious Robson needs to start. Whether that’s with a back 3/5 or a 4 I don’t care but our lack of out ball apart from hoofing it was a complete shitfest. Move Dixon in and hook either one of edge or McKenna.

Archived