Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partick Thistle manager Gary Caldwell: "That was frustrating because we played better than Falkirk and should have been more than one goal in front before losing a sloppy goal.

"We were the only team trying to win the game in the second half

fck.gif.409f0da160d23a2bae92f557bbb7129b.gif

McShane coming off surely had to be down to him carrying a knock.

I don’t rate Jarvis or McLean. Those subs killed the game for us, Kidd coming on was just the cherry on top.

Pretty worried now, all the teams around us have games in hand, if they win we are in big trouble!

Thought Thistle were quite good in the first half hour, but really pretty ropey otherwise. I rate the Australian.

Saunders is pondersome, McMillan’s almost fine I guess, Banzo is way too slow, Slater strikes me as a bit of a Sean Welsh without the passing range. Cardle looks nifty and a similar kind of player to Lawless. Storey is still shite and Mansell is like a slow version of him. Fitzpatrick clearly didn’t have one of his better games when he came on, and Harkins turns like a  tanker with an anchor. McGinty is a total hoofballer. Spittal was industrious.

Unless we win games like that it’s small wonder we’re in a relegation fight. The goal was absolutely criminal defending and big bits of late first and most of second half we properly shat the bed.

Went to the game as neutral

Thought Falkirk had the chances and should have won it

But they are so wasteful passing the ball to partick players constantly they were very poor.

Partick were miles ahead for first half hour and were so much better on the ball

For Falkirk poor passing and possession play a draw was fair

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

A nice idea in theory but who plays RWB? 

A rare misstep from McKinnon with those subs today. McShane coming off is a really baffling move. 

I feel like we need a shake up to the starting XI but I think our players held in reserve aren't up to much. Jarvis or Todorov in for Petravicius is potentially the move. 

Right back down to Earth after the last two games, but it's worth remembering the squad of shit Hartley assembled in the summer and looking at where we are now. It'll go right down to the final day, and hopefully the crofters have been in the boozer for two weeks by that point. 

Just play McGhee there. We desperately need some width in the team. 

Ridden desperately needs help as well. I'd like to see this Todorov fella given a chance, in the right game of course. 

2 hours ago, Nizzy said:

Hmmmm...no.

You were at home and we have a game in hand.

Definitely a better point for us as you've looked like you have us sussed every time we've met. Delighted we don't have to play you again tbh.

We now have to hope Alloa take a few poundings & QOS continue freefalling. Thistle have more than enough to avoid bottom 2. 

Don't share the concern of my fellow Bairns regarding our season's end. Top 2 will be long since settled & both will be phoning it in.

Don't think Edge is getting enough credit for today. Thought he was immense.

A moral victory for the neeps.

turnip4thebooks.gif

Archived