Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ecosse83

Hate the lack of width we have in that team. I'd rather we played a 352 and get Robson up the left. Dixon could easily play to the left of the 3 so it wouldn't be a problem. 

This narrow midfield pish is rotten to watch.

The standard of football was atrocious, from both sides. Damn few of them could control a ball played to them at any pace, assuming it came withing 10 yards of them in the first place. 
Agreed.
The quality on show was what I would expect to see from 2 teams in league 2.

Some absolutely comical passing from both sides in the second half. Both teams will feel that's a big chance blown to move away from the bottom two. McKinnon definitely got our subs wrong today, felt we were beginning to look on top just before McShane and DKD were hooked. Lastly, Paul Paton isn't a very good footballer and MacLean not much better 

That was awful, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a Falkirk team misplace so many passes.

The Edge and Dixon our best, McGhee much better second half.  Mckenna fucking nervous.

For all that Partick were (by miles) the better team in the first half, there were very few chances.  Spittal and Bannigan miles better than anyone else.

This is a consistent theme but how bad was the ref?  Neither of Falkirks bookings were merited (one wasn’t even a foul), but does MacDonald get booked for a two footed tackle from behind at the end?  Does he f**k.

10 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Hate the lack of width we have in that team. I'd rather we played a 352 and get Robson up the left. Dixon could easily play to the left of the 3 so it wouldn't be a problem. 

This narrow midfield pish is rotten to watch.

A nice idea in theory but who plays RWB? 

A rare misstep from McKinnon with those subs today. McShane coming off is a really baffling move. 

I feel like we need a shake up to the starting XI but I think our players held in reserve aren't up to much. Jarvis or Todorov in for Petravicius is potentially the move. 

Right back down to Earth after the last two games, but it's worth remembering the squad of shit Hartley assembled in the summer and looking at where we are now. It'll go right down to the final day, and hopefully the crofters have been in the boozer for two weeks by that point. 

the new Stubbs Caldwell saying we were the better team and the only team trying to win it (again). has he seen the stats? his team had 46pc possession same shots etc. falkirk hit the post and Paton missed a header from 2 yards the best two chances in the game outside the goals. I like partick as a club but jees Caldwell is irritating

5 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Second half was terrible on the eye. Surprised Cardle was hooked. Miles Storey is so fucking shite at football  it's ridiculous. Horrible location for a stadium. Grim walk back to the station. This is going to the wire.

Re the walk that's your own fault. Plenty of smarter ways to do it if you'd done 4 minutes of research. 

26 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

You have an issue with him saying Falkirk were the better side?

He claimed Partick were the far better side and the only one trying to win the match. Just needed him to have another meltdown about the referee for a full house. The guy is a complete trumpet. 

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Only really re affirms what I have thought all along. We are in this till the end and talk of climbing up the league was pie in the sky.

Still at least you can afford to pay a 29 year old midfielder a grand a week next season. 

Archived