Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

2 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Going to come as a neutral seeing as albion rovers game off where should I park?

You can park at the college, met tech or the Callander business park. If you don’t mind paying you could also use the away car park. Not sure how much this is now but I’d suspect £3/4.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

You can park at the college, met tech or the Callander business park. If you don’t mind paying you could also use the away car park. Not sure how much this is now but I’d suspect £3/4.

It’s £4, but involves a three minute queue then a two minute stare into the eyes of a three hundred year old hunch back wizard searching out old style £ coins to slip into your change (after quizzing you as to why you are there), and who will then direct you to a parking spot that a surly youth will seek to change by directing your driver’s side centrally over a foot deep pothole. It was ever thus.

6 minutes ago, Walter said:

As I'm not going to Falkirk this afternoon I thought I'd start early...361a21311b31aa884c67c03c73192adc_640x640.jpg

Jesus Aitch Christ, this is some sort of hellish West End / St Johnstone marketing exercise.

23 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

A 20-30 minute wait to get out the biggest gripe for me, I'd previously thought I will park there for quickness of going to my next stop after the game as I had time constraints.

Dindeleux is comfortably the worst Kilmarnock poster on here which is quite something when one of them is a convicted fraudster who had numerous meltdowns and a fair number of them are barely literate.

Here’s some #facts

I actually won the award for the best Kilmarnock poster mate although you have to remember my competition are all Ayrshire based (in mindset if not location).

Easy win for the #dindz

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Summary of injuries/suspensions for yourselves please?

Elliott and Anderson have knocks, TOW long term injury. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Elliott and Anderson have knocks, TOW long term injury. 

They both out then? Pleased if Anderson is out hasnt he been pretty good for yous?

Just knocks following the Hearts game. I expect them to be available.

Falkirk team news? Thank you.

Just knocks following the Hearts game. I expect them to be available.
Falkirk team news? Thank you.
Everyone available. Expect Paton and Osman both to start to give you lads something to keep you warm. Likely Rudden up front on his own again with Keilor Dunn just behind him.

Be surprised if its anything other than that.

15 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

Keilor Dunn really impressed with County, is he just on loan?

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:
Keilor Dunn really impressed with County, is he just on loan?

Aye but think his contracts up at the end of the season and he fucking loves us.

He'll rip up League One...

Laughing-Goose.gif.31e6b810ad24e3f8a10c89ec81512e47.gif

Archived