Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Ray doesn't set up not to lose in this, whilst a draw wouldn't be a disaster its getting near the time when we really need to start getting 3 or 4 wins in a row to put us in a healthier position.  McDonald will be a threat and you do worry he will have the nouse to cause McKenna and Edge problems. They have looked good as a pairing at times but both were honking at Morton and posted missing for both County goals. We seem to have stood off Thistle a lot in games this season and only when we go a goal down do we react. Can't afford that on Saturday.   

Dunno how we'll line up here, I'd think we'll go 4 at the back but since McMillan and Anderson signed I think we've only played 4 at the back when Saunders was injured, or when Bannigan was injured and McMillan played in midfield.

I'd start McDonald even if he only has 60 minutes in him, but I can see Mansell playing up front with McDonald off the bench. f**k knows about Coulibaly, 2 goals vs the orcs reserves in a 5-2 pumping on Monday but he's either been injured again or rated worse than Ally Roy. Joe Cardle should get a nice reception...

Tepid take: both these teams will be in this league next season.

21 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

I know, I know. We were just debating this very subject at the Falkirk Jazz Club last night.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Falkirk jazz club eh?hqdefault.jpg

No no no. That’s the Loyal Sons Of William Jazz Club. Ours is the one with the Gretsch guitar.

D6A363BE-2876-48CB-803C-2BA89EC3AFCC.jpeg

As to the game. Foul weather, wet slushy snow underfoot. Absolutely desperate for a win to get ourselves a wee bit of daylight between ourselves and the Whistle, and who knows, maybe drag QotS into the mire on an official (and full time) basis.

A draw is grudgingly acceptable, a second consecutive defeat would be a return to the dark days of 2018......please God, no.

Archived