Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Walter said:

[quote post="12792332" timestamp="1552495704" name="Bairnardo" userid="68117 Walter the Softy

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I was quite offended by that crack until I took into consideration the fact that I'm currently doing the Telegraph crossword while wearing a cardigan and listening to some modern jazz on Spotify and decided you may have a point.
Feel free to comment further when you get back from Badger-baiting or whatever else Falkirk folk do on a Wednesday evening.

:lol: I think I like you.

12 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

a very medicocre Dunfermline side in their last away league game.

Falkirk fans giddy about the prospect of not being in the bottom two of the second tier and they're trying to sully the good name of the unstoppable black and white promotion express?

Anyway, this should be a brilliant watch and I'd have definitely headed along if Pars weren't busy swording Yankee United at EEP.

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk fans giddy about the prospect of not being in the bottom two of the second tier and they're trying to sully the good name of the unstoppable black and white promotion express?

Anyway, this should be a brilliant watch and I'd have definitely headed along if Pars weren't busy swording Yankee United at EEP.

You're in the scottish championship. You should be happy i said mediocre.

10 hours ago, Walter said:

[quote post="12792332" timestamp="1552495704" name="Bairnardo" userid="68117 Walter the Softy

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I was quite offended by that crack until I took into consideration the fact that I'm currently doing the Telegraph crossword while wearing a cardigan and listening to some modern jazz on Spotify and decided you may have a point.
Feel free to comment further when you get back from Badger-baiting or whatever else Falkirk folk do on a Wednesday evening.

I would take our badger baiting or ferret fettling over a two hour session in a Maryhill Church Hall watching you lot knit your own yoghurt.

12 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That will make me laugh all day.......cheers

13 hours ago, Walter said:

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

Badgers.......is that an upgrade or downgrade from the back in the day calling us sheep shaggers ?

Is there such a things as modern jazz ?

5 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes. Modern jazz is pretty much anything after 1950 but is probably as popular in Falkirk as salad.

Salad is very popular in Falkirk, providing it can be slapped on to a double cheeseburger.

Archived