Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This is fucking mega. Winner is safe from 10th IMO and looking pretty dece for 8th. Both teams need to conspire to f**k QoS over tbh  for the sake of Scottish football, etc

15 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

For the sake of Scottish football?? Explain?? 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I was just fannying about tbh, but the lads above do make some compelling arguements. 

I have nothing against your club, and feel you have a fairly sound group on here FWIW. 

I desperately want you to go down for our benefit though. 

Think thats a reasonably balanced assessment, but also, Scottish Football needs a strong Falkirk cos wer a fucking massive club. 

I think our biggest difficulty was believing the prospect of some Falkirk Thistle love in to somehow banish us Tory fermers to oblivion :lol:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway, DKD and Zak FG Rudden back in for McLean and Jarvis would be the probable lineup IMO.

My fear would be now they have better centre halfs FG might benefit from having Todorov in there.

Much as the change to two up top appeals to me though, we havent toiled too much for goals, so I doubt we will see it in this game.

Not so sure. I hope he leaves out Petra TBH.

Petra has been good this season, but we really do need to start playing with two goalscorers up front. 

He was stinking last night

1 hour ago, Walter said:
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
"hounded" by a bunch of West End wimps hahahaha

I'll have you know that down University Avenue I'm regarded as a bit of a bad-ass mutha. They fear my rapier-like wit in Woodlands too.

Gnasher will seek you out. No hiding place......not even dressed as a Maryhill Lolita.

Comfortable thistle win it is then.
Given that if you isolate the last 30 minutes (the premise of Rugsters post) we scored and you didnt, thats an odd assertion.

Other than that though its an undeniably solid post so well done I suppose.

[quote post="12792332" timestamp="1552495704" name="Bairnardo" userid="68117 Walter the Softy

LOL.

Quinoa wankers.

I was quite offended by that crack until I took into consideration the fact that I'm currently doing the Telegraph crossword while wearing a cardigan and listening to some modern jazz on Spotify and decided you may have a point.
Feel free to comment further when you get back from Badger-baiting or whatever else Falkirk folk do on a Wednesday evening.

Archived