Turnip Surprise Vs Quinoa Fake Steak Bakes

Oh, well back to the league rigmarole on Saturday. A couple of tough games for the teams tonight so could be close and feisty on Saturday.

Falkurk 1 Thistle 3

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is fucking mega. Winner is safe from 10th IMO and looking pretty dece for 8th. Both teams need to conspire to f**k QoS over tbh  for the sake of Scottish football, etc

We’ll fail miserably against QoTS on Saturday so it’s all on you guys.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This is fucking mega. Winner is safe from 10th IMO and looking pretty dece for 8th. Both teams need to conspire to f**k QoS over tbh  for the sake of Scottish football, etc

For the sake of Scottish football?? Explain?? 

8 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

For the sake of Scottish football?? Explain?? 

Well I was just fannying about tbh, but the lads above do make some compelling arguements. 

I have nothing against your club, and feel you have a fairly sound group on here FWIW. 

I desperately want you to go down for our benefit though. 

Think thats a reasonably balanced assessment, but also, Scottish Football needs a strong Falkirk cos wer a fucking massive club. 

Intae this filth, the Rayvolution has been great so far but aside from the QoTS game I think we've rode our luck a bit in the other matches (I missed Ayr at home though).

Thistle look like they've improved since we last played, the game is massive and there should be a decent crowd there. Stick on draw.

As others have said, a win here for either side is going to go a long way to avoiding bottom at the least.

Anyway, DKD and Zak FG Rudden back in for McLean and Jarvis would be the probable lineup IMO.

My fear would be now they have better centre halfs FG might benefit from having Todorov in there.

Much as the change to two up top appeals to me though, we havent toiled too much for goals, so I doubt we will see it in this game.

We've got to fancy our chances at home. Partick got well and truly drubbed by a very medicocre Dunfermline side in their last away league game.   We put in a decent shift against County last night and never looked like losing the 4 goals Partick conceded to them.  And of course Partick are managed by Gary Caldwell which gives every opponent a major boost.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Rugster said:
Play the way we did in the last 30 mins or so last night and we'll blow these luvvies away. Intae them.

Then we can all head up the town for a schooner of Hoegarden and some roasted chick peas

It doesn't always have to be a bottle of milk stout and half a raw turnip ya backward mud-hut dwelling Fifer wannabe. 

14 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

An entertaining score draw would be good for Scottish football...

I have a feeling another draw is on the cards and the entertainment will be Caldwell losing it. 

I can see a red card or two in this game with the stakes being as high as they are

7 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I’m going to have to sink a number of pints to get through this game.

A definite six pinter!

Archived