• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

I have never seen us win at Station Park. 

A win would be nice. Either gives us a bit of breathing space vs East Fife, or in typical Rovers fashion has us building complex Excel formulas to work out the statistical probability of catching Arbroath. 

Only 3 away league wins since JM came back and 2 of those were against dreadful (at the time) Dumbarton and Stenny sides. Gayfield appears to be the only Angus ground we can win at and it’s over 10 years since our last win at Station Park.

There don’t appear to be much grounds for optimism but our first clean sheet since December in our last game gives us something to build on. However, Forfar’s front line will pose far more problems than Airdrie. 

I’d say the next couple of weeks are very important, not for any far fetched dreams of catching Arbroath but going into the play offs. I wouldn’t like to go into the play offs with 1 win from 4 against Forfar and 0 wins from 4 against East Fife. A couple of wins against them would make me feel a tad more confident for May.

A Forfar win and an Arbroath win would put us 13 ahead.... if the point gap was to remain the same after the next round of fixtures we could maybe win the league at Station Park on the 30th.

Think I want a Forfar win

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

A win would be nice. Either gives us a bit of breathing space vs East Fife, or in typical Rovers fashion has us building complex Excel formulas to work out the statistical probability of catching Arbroath. 

The only time I've seen us win there was when we played Cove under Locke in the league cup.

3 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The only time I've seen us win there was when we played Cove under Locke in the league cup.

Forgot about that. 

Halcyon days. 

We’ve won last 6 home games and have great record versus Rovers at home in recent seasons.

Away win then.

Last time I seen us win at Station Park was when Karl Hawley was with us, over 15 years ago...

24 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Last time I seen us win at Station Park was when Karl Hawley was with us, over 15 years ago...

Darren Brady smashing one in from 25 yards in the last minute...

We’ve won last 6 home games and have great record versus Rovers at home in recent seasons.

Away win then.
I have that feeling as well.

Reilly covered a lot of ground and made good passes when he came on at Brechin so I wonder if JW will give him a start. Think he'll probably stick with Irvine, for physical presence at least. Just hope Forfar don't sit back like last week. 

9 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Long may that continue, however, I don't remember seeing the Loons win when I'm at hospitality and I'm there this week. Something has to give.....

Christ, Craig Brewster scored the only goal in a 1-0 win the last time I saw us win at Station Park.

A wee while ago, that!

That's a good point. Reilly does look composed and Irvine can steam ahead and get caught out of position. Who'd be a manager. 

Just found out I've to be in Edinburgh on Saturday, so will miss the game. 

Darren Brady smashing one in from 25 yards in the last minute...
f**k I'd forgot all about that day. I was with 3 Raith pals of mine from Markinch....What was worse I drove them all back, while they were pished.
Anyway, I see a draw. With Baird getting the winner.

Match off if this continues, whats it like in Fifeshire?

Was about to ask about the game. Doesn’t look promising

Forecasted to turn to rain about mid day so hopefully damage isn't done by then.