24 Hours in Police Custody

Adam

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The episodes this week were good.  Very impressed that none of the coppers administered a swift boot to the main woman's pie area for the whole two hours.

A complete sociopath of a woman. Was cringing hard watching her kid on she wasn't well.

The episodes this week were good.  Very impressed that none of the coppers administered a swift boot to the main woman's pie area for the whole two hours.
With cameras watching their every move(and I don't mean channel 4 cameras) they have become accustomed to not resort to that. Unlike the pre cameras good old days.

If be worried that now she's in prison she will find contacts that could kill her ex.
Exactly what my wife and I said last night, probably the best place for her.

The amount of hoops the polis had to jump through was incredible. Wonder if that witness Hamish votes on here, sure there's P&B members who have house boats

• 2 months later...

The guy in last nights episode might be one of the most reprehensible human beings I’ve ever seen. In the course of an hour he ran over a wee girl, mugged and assaulted an old lady and raped two teenage girls.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The guy in last nights episode might be one of the most reprehensible human beings I’ve ever seen. In the course of an hour he ran over a wee girl, mugged and assaulted an old lady and raped two teenage girls.

Glad to see the arrogant little tosser got put away, can't see prison rehabilitating him however 

18 years was a good sentence. He'll be out in half that mind, but still...

He had this look on his face, the arrogant "rules don't apply to me" kind of expression I remember seeing on some kids at school who went on to enjoy a life of criminality. Was pleased for the coppers to gave put him away for the rapes. Sadly I don't think they got him on what he did to the old woman or wee girl.

The episode on Monday was pretty startling and ultimately sad.  The suspect, Justice McGee, went on a drug fuelled rampage through Luton, threatening people with a gun and eventually shooting someone in the chest compledtely at random.  They didn't die but were seriously injured.  Eventually the police identified Justice and he was nicked and plead guilty for an 18 year sentence.  At the end they read out some history, he was identified as being neglected/physically abused at four, at eight he was taking drugs and was in the court system at 13.  What chance for a normal life does someone have in those circumstances?  Justice had a couple of kids who were there when his flat was raided by armed police, who walked out with bags upon bags of weed that their father was dealing - the cycle begins again.

There is also a related good show on BBC2 last night, about detectives workign against organised crime in Manchester.  Last night saw them deal with the murder of a drug dealer, shot dead in the street in Gorton.  Really, really grim stuff.  THe leader of the gang had a tattoo of a hand grenade in tribute to Dale Cregan, who murdered two police officers in Manchester several years ago.  The CCTV of the scene showed children who'd been playing in the street running away from the gunshots.  Seeing the work that went into catching the killers was interesting, the number of CCTV cameras in the area seemed to be massive.

I've recently discovered this series and have found it utterly fascinating. 

Just finished the murder spin off series, I wish they had more on All4 instead of just the current series, anyone know if it's easy to find elsewhere?

I was speaking to a mate today about the series and he said he had watched one in Manchester about gangs that targeted drug dealers I'm guessing he meant that show instead, sounded grim, at first it sounded like Omar from the Wire but then he mentioned how they were forcibly injecting heroin into the dealers which sounds particularly foul. 

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The episode on Monday was pretty startling and ultimately sad.  The suspect, Justice McGee, went on a drug fuelled rampage through Luton, threatening people with a gun and eventually shooting someone in the chest compledtely at random.  They didn't die but were seriously injured.  Eventually the police identified Justice and he was nicked and plead guilty for an 18 year sentence.  At the end they read out some history, he was identified as being neglected/physically abused at four, at eight he was taking drugs and was in the court system at 13.  What chance for a normal life does someone have in those circumstances?  Justice had a couple of kids who were there when his flat was raided by armed police, who walked out with bags upon bags of weed that their father was dealing - the cycle begins again.

There is also a related good show on BBC2 last night, about detectives workign against organised crime in Manchester.  Last night saw them deal with the murder of a drug dealer, shot dead in the street in Gorton.  Really, really grim stuff.  THe leader of the gang had a tattoo of a hand grenade in tribute to Dale Cregan, who murdered two police officers in Manchester several years ago.  The CCTV of the scene showed children who'd been playing in the street running away from the gunshots.  Seeing the work that went into catching the killers was interesting, the number of CCTV cameras in the area seemed to be massive.

Was just about to mention the BBC2 programme you've mentioned, The Detectives, Fighting Organised Crime, I'd totally agree if you like 24hrs in Police Custody then you'll like this as well. This week's was the second episode, last week's was about a gang who were kidnapping and torturing gangsters to extort money out them. Was as crazy as it sounds 

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Just finished the murder spin off series, I wish they had more on All4 instead of just the current series, anyone know if it's easy to find elsewhere?

I was speaking to a mate today about the series and he said he had watched one in Manchester about gangs that targeted drug dealers I'm guessing he meant that show instead, sounded grim, at first it sounded like Omar from the Wire but then he mentioned how they were forcibly injecting heroin into the dealers which sounds particularly foul. 

The BBC show is called The Detectives.  The first episode featured a gang who kidnapped drug dealers and tortured them for their cash.  They smashed down one guys door, beat him and pistol whipped in front of his kids and then took him to a crack den where they burned his ears with a blow torch, burned his knees on a hot plate and injected him with heroin.  The second guy was severely beaten, I think they said that he had brain damage and a fractured skull.  

Those shows are on the iPlayer, worth watching.

16 hours ago, Stormzy said:

The Pirate Bay or other torrent download site has an abundance of episodes.